• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Music Thread

So far this seems to have become my recovery/sober song. Listening to it blaring in my headphones while I walk my dog so often that I'm terrified she'll be a noodle on stumps by 2016.

I didn't want to do any soul searching today so I decided to listen to some old school Ghettotech from detroit and chicago

this brings me way back to when bootyhouse anthems came out.

Last edited:
That is awesome about the tickets zombywof! I hope someday to have that kind of relationship with my son...in fact I have decided to post a song that is near and dear to me just for you my friend zomby(also are you of the brain eating persuasion, if so we gotta keep our bromance long distance)

and this one is for stargazer...I know you love that R&B

Thanks amigo all i did was indoctrinate them from an early age always playing some music in the house and it does help she likes most of what i like..

my ex has poor taste in music.......top forty type nonsense. So I made a cd of some trip hop, some songs I wrote, and a set I spun at club Sanctuary in pittsburgh (if your ever in pittsburgh and love to dance, that is a cool club. It was an abandoned church and its located in the strip district) to put in with my sons christmas presents. Also I am glad my dad is teaching my son about the blues...lots of clapton, stevie ray vaughn and doubletrouble, muddy waters, freddie king...you know the classics.

My dad also made me develop a taste for frank zappa. I think he knew I was tripping one night in highschool and we sat down and listened to the whole story of "billy the mountain" you don't fuck with billy, you don't fuck with ethel

Do you like little feat? The album waiting for columbus changed my outlook on life a bit. I also appreciated the The Jam post. Made me go back and listen to "down in the tubestation at midnight", and "town called malice"

i am going to be totally honest...the only 2 reasons why i am still here, living, and not killed myself are my mother and this kind of 140 BPM badman musik....

i am going to be totally honest...the only 2 reasons why i am still here, living, and not killed myself are my mother and this kind of 140 BPM badman musik....

well my fine friend I am glad you are still here or I never would have heard that song. I would love to hear an EZ rollers d&b mix of that, or possibly a dj dara....those two could be the only two drum n bass djs to do it the justice it deserves. If you ever need some support or just someone to talk to feel free to PM me anytime.