Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder....

A new season is upon us, therefore i figure we should kick off a new mushroom thread :)

Just a couple of things to remember when posting in this thread:
1)This is NOT a place to identify your findings - rules are rules
2)Locations are definitely not be discussed. Don't even bother asking!

Checked out some patches today and I can happily say THANK YOU MOTHER NATURE for all this awesome rainfall lately :D !!
It's still early but the season is definitely off to a strong start :D

You can find the 2013 Mushroom Season Thread here.

Last edited:
Good luck finding subs in the west..
South and East are the places to look, further out from the city the better.

Tripped so hard last night that at one point I went just went blind... all I could see were colours an' shapes an' ideas. Somehow feel freed from meth... hope that feeling lasts.

Fuckin' love shrooms.

Spotted hundreds of dried up caps a few days back , must of died off in that dry spell, inner Melb area. small sample and they still have a bit of potency.
Temp drop and the recent rain should mean good pickings in the next week.

Seems Melbourne has kicked off nicely this year! Hopefully this year I get some time to go picking over west

Went for a hunt today in my hood s/w Melbourne area in a maintained gardens. Found a little stash of around 25. Trying to upload a picture but imageshack is being a cunt. Will update soon.
Spent 4-5 hours searching suburbia. Pretty shit score for the amount of time I spent, you get that on the big gigs.

10401997_10152888198701978_5952698782732854195_n.jpg

I have to admit, searching for subs are a lot harder than searching for cubes. They are so much smaller and are more hidden. As opposed to bigger shrooms growing in cow shit

I am so jealous how people in melburn (when in season) can literally just walk out the door and go looking for mushrooms - in their own city 8o

Imagine if perth was like that, you'd have people walking around everywhere out of their minds.. we have to drive 4 hours south just to get a taste :p

its not fair :(

As predicated excellent conditions in previous week, mega hauls in Melb region, lots of pins out there so should be good in another week or so providing we get a bit of rain.

Subs small? there's a lot of variety but it's not unusual to find some fat chunky caps that come up to well over a gram when dried.

As predicated excellent conditions in previous week, mega hauls in Melb region, lots of pins out there so should be good in another week or so providing we get a bit of rain.

Subs small? there's a lot of variety but it's not unusual to find some fat chunky caps that come up to well over a gram when dried.
It's the first time I've hunted for them. The ones I got were smaller than the goldies I used to pick in Brisbane.
We are meant I get a bit if rain over the next week. Gonna go for another pick next week on my days off. Had the ones unpicked on Friday night. Dried to 3.5g and was a nice trip had em around 6:30pm and felt effects within 20mins. Came down around 2am. Nice visuals and profound insights. Lights were really vivid.
I did have some minor negative side effects tho. Slight stomach aches/ discomfort, sore back and neck and a little bit of pins and needles in my finger tips.

3.5 dried of subs is a pretty high dose, I've found them to have quite a bit more body load than cubes and asian species. so I prefer not to take higher amounts and potentially ruin the trip with sides .
usually takes at the minimum 3 days for mine to dry completely.
sometimes you strike gold (tops) and find an awesome urban patch so keep hunting.

I didn't find 3.5 grams to be a high dose at all to be honest. I haven't had shrooms for probably
Over a year so I wouldn't have a huge tolerance to them and this is the first time I have had this particular species. It felt good but not a high dose. After doing the 3.5 g I felt I could handle a much bigger dose than that. I wasn't incoherent at all and whilst there were visuals they weren't very strong. The were kind of fleeting. I realise every one reacts differently to substances. Don't get me wrong it was fun, originally I wanted to share tem
With my partner but to be honest, if I split them with her I doubt I would have felt more than threshold effects.

Interesting that you weren't satisfied with the strength of 3.5 grams..
from my experiences that should be a pretty strong dose.. but everybody's mind operates differently i suppose...
Maybe next time you should try 3.5 again and see if there are any differences..
Perhaps you ate a few weak ones of the bunch..?

Status
Not open for further replies.