Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I am very excited to find some patches but again they are raided. It sucks the people b4 me are taking everything. So no chance for regen of the area :(

Oooooh budddy Im getting excited. As a lover of LSD and DMT Im very keen to try some mushies. Im in Brisbane so I have just hit up google maps looking up horse/cow fields. Surprisingly quite a few near me 8o:D

Keep us posted people of QLD of your finds!

Edit: If someone can tell me if im right in my understanding of cube mushies so far thatd be good. So few days of rain and when it clears its a free for all? And how fast do those shrooms that would have grown start to disappear/best time to go pick them?

^ i would also like to know whats the best time to pick in the mornings after a few days rain :( I'm so keen to trip for the 1st time with my partner. Been ages since ive had a bender...almost 10 months now and weed is loosing its appeal even after edibles and gravity bongs 8(

HAHA!! FUCk! i think im about to puke my guts up i cant stop laughing. yeeoooowww!!!!
16azi9k.jpg

edit: even though i was mushy'd when ^that happened, i stand by my post as retarded ice cream being one of the funniest things i've seen =D

Last edited:
Well thankfully I live where there's like a cow feild every 100m ><
Tonnes and tonnes of cows here, and not too many people.

Thinking of going out looking, but no one's really said when it's the right time, and I want to have the best chance.
Rainy week here, and now a few days of fun, it's spring (one guy said he'll wait till spring cause of the floods in QLD)

So I -think- it's a good time to go looking, gonna go shower and I'll report back if I find anything..
Long arse bike ride to these fields:|

A "how to spot a cow field on google maps" tutorial would be nice.

Last edited:
HAHA!! FUCk! i think im about to puke my guts up i cant stop laughing. yeeoooowww!!!!

edit: even though i was mushy'd when ^that happened, i stand by my post as retarded ice cream being one of the funniest things i've seen =D

hahahaha, that's pretty cool!
Would be funny as hell just to see that normally, atleast for me and my friends.

Even though season is over. Its been wet and cold around my way in VIC. Even hail. Any chance of some finds?

^ i dont think so, the shroom season is odd, u can have perfect weather for it for a week but if its not at the right time they just dont bloom.

I checked some fields a week back, found nothing.
Hoping some rain will come by soon.
SE QLD

Last edited:
Even though season is over. Its been wet and cold around my way in VIC. Even hail. Any chance of some finds?

Subs are commonly found well into September in some parts of Vic. The green triangle area of SW Vic has produced subs right through mid September roughly 2 out of 3 years for some 10 years running... Your chances are very low in central and eastern Vic that late in the season but, there is always the chance of a freak patch, sometimes well before or after the common southern Aus psilocybe mushroom months. I'll still wager that most people wont find subs outside of April through July, no matter the weather patterns or how much hunting they do. Anything active that is found before or after these months is a lucky find but not unheard of...

I was still finding subs in inner city melbourne at the beginning of september. Found 40 or so. Also i left a number of pins that were still growing. I think i was very lucky as this patch was large but it seemed that no one else was picking from it.

A friend has acquired some dried shrooms from the Byron area and is wondering what strains of mushies grow up that way?

Given the time of year and the location I would say Psilocybe Cubensis is the most likely bet but I am not experienced at picking Northern Australian mushrooms, there is another active one I think perhaps Copelandia Cyanescens or something. Other posters can give you a better answer than myself. If they are dried there is a possibility that they could be Psilocybe Subaeruginosa picked from down South in the semi recent reason but since I think you can currently get cubes up there that seems more likely.

When is the NSW(Sydney and surrounds) Psilocybe Cubensis/Blue Meanie season? I feel fairly confident in picking cubes, wouldnt trust myself with subs though as theres too many lookalikes and poisonous shrooms that grow in pine/woodchipped areas, I know id have a bad trip coz id be too worried I got the wrong shroom.

To my understanding its fairly easy to identify cubes if youve done some research( i.e Not many lookalikes that have the same characteristics cubes/meanies have like spore colour, blue bruising, gill colour etc... am I right?) and theres plenty of cow paddocks around, seems to be a lot of rain and humidity at the moment. So im hoping now is the right time and noone(that ive ever heard of, psychs arent big here unfortunately) picks them around here so if now is the right time then there should be a few around after the next big rains. Im so sick of living in an area full of speed, heroin, ice, pills.... Acid seems to be non-existant, someone had some massive tabs the other day which must have been DOx or LSA, was quite weary of them. I need to process some stuff in my head and psychs usually help with that a lot as well as making it fun! :p

Just went for my first successful mushie hunt!!

Went to a suspected location, was looking dismal. When all of a sudden I spied two browney gold things poking up in a little gulley. Tingling with anticipation I bounded the fence and lo and behold two decent sized cubes lay waiting. A bit worse for wear but fine looking specimens. Found some old and dead looking cyans also. All up my find weighs about 35 grams wet. Will that dry up to be a decent trip. By my calculations if theyre 90% water it should be definitely decent.

So stoked!!

Edit: Tally ho, just munched on the freshies. Not that bad a taste, and well I'm in for my first shroom experience. *Mario 1 Up sound*

Last edited:
^ sounds great man i am looking forward to mroe rain out in Se Qld so i can have my 2nd trip :)

Man, it looks like I have a bee sting on both hands. Theyre all big and shit haha. Just had a dinner with the parents and grandparents. Couldnt eat half the meal and the majority of the food landed on my lap. Haha undetected but not going to trip around parents again. LSD I can manage, but this is a whole new game.

Just went for my first successful mushie hunt!!

Went to a suspected location, was looking dismal. When all of a sudden I spied two browney gold things poking up in a little gulley. Tingling with anticipation I bounded the fence and lo and behold two decent sized cubes lay waiting. A bit worse for wear but fine looking specimens. Found some old and dead looking cyans also. All up my find weighs about 35 grams wet. Will that dry up to be a decent trip. By my calculations if theyre 90% water it should be definitely decent.

So stoked!!

Edit: Tally ho, just munched on the freshies. Not that bad a taste, and well I'm in for my first shroom experience. *Mario 1 Up sound*

Ah man, that's bloody great!
:D

haha Rolling Sky, That sounds great! I am Jealous as i am also a lover of Lsd and 2cX chems haha. Hopefully i will get some rain over this way in the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.