• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom season 2005/2006

Had my first mushy trip of the year. Took about 6-7 small subs at about 7. Noticed effects by about 8 and was tripping pretty hard after that. Didnt last that long but was a powerful peak. Took them in completely wrong setting which didnt help, however enjoyed visual enhancement. Early season shrooms seem to be much stronger or maybe i just build up a tolerance. Going for another hunt on tuesday so i will post my finds then.

Happy hunting.

This so far is the worst season ever here in the Blue Mountains. It's been dry as hell weather wise and it looks like a fucking late season this year.

Anyone else having the same frustrations ?

I wouldnt say its shit at all. The season hasnt *officially* started. Mushroom finds in April are quite rare, Mid to late May is when it starts takin off. If weather and temps are the same this time next month then i will start to worry.

^^ Nice, bit small but maybe 4 weeks or so n well be in buzness, whats your location?

BlazinMarty said:
its bucketing down here in melbs atm :D

*shroom dance*
^^

something smelss like ozhiphop.com

Yeah im not sure about the other states but tassie's shroom season has started in 3 of my 5 spots. Havnt checked one of my way out bush spots yet but its almost a guranteed +1000 shroom spot. Might head out there this weekend for a look. Good luck with your hunting.

Any news in melb yet? i went out today but no luck, the spots with bark tended not to be soaked right through yet...

*twiddles thumbs with anticipation*

I plan to go hunting for the first time ever this year :) We've had some decent rain the last couple of days so I'm thinking probably monday I will go for a hunt.

^^Still a bit early mate. Rainfall has been pretty good but the temperature needs to make a pretty significant drop before i can see anything substantial poppin up.

The results of a half hour search in the bush. Tassie shrooms are hell powerful at the moment. Maybe its because i havent got any tolerance yet. Wish the season would hurry up for you northerners. Its worth the wait.

Happy hunting

Attachments

• 14042006.jpg
    14042006.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 202
melbourne season has begun. nothing huge yet but they have slowly started to pop up. going out again tomorrow, ill take a camera this time

^^^
Really?

Well i guess we have had a lot of rain and it's kinda cold enough.

Yeah small patches starting to appear in south of tassie now. Had a look this morning and came out with these babies.

Attachments

• 19042006.jpg
    19042006.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 165
checked belair in SA but no luck at all, i know it's still early but i searched last year at prime time and didn't find anything on a 3 hour search. :(

im so crap at shrooming

rain and cold conditions coming up in melbourne for the next few days - yee ha!

let me know when west oz is in season i suspect a early season this year!!!
can't wait to get all mushy mush mush mashed!