• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

multiple oz per day kratom habit

schfifty561

Greenlighter
I know its not heroin, but im addicted to this stuff in a way that i really dont even feel taking an oz at once. i dont really feel it, its burning a hole in my wallet and hurting my health. i don't want to stop work and go to rehab or even detox for this, but i can't seem to kick it myself.
so im wondering what a doctor can do to help. i have a history of abusing meds, so i really dont want something long term, the main withdrawal is probably a week long im guessing? could a doctor prescribe a weeks worth of suboxone or xanax or something like that literally just to get through withdrawal? don't want to even get more than a months worth of anything
Anyway, what would you recomend if you'd help a brother out, cause my way of trying to quit isn't working

Tapering down is really the only option other than cold turkey. Afaik there aren't any rehab or detox places for kratom and I don't think that there's anything a doctor would prescribe besides possibly come comfort meds like the ones for opiate withdrawal.