• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ethnobotanicals Mullein Anyone?

Borax

Bluelighter
A few years ago I encountered mullein and mugwort in an herb shop and decided to try them out as a mixer for my weed. They worked well, but one day when I was out of weed, I decided to smoke them. I smoked the 3 bowls of the mugwort over 15 minutes and felt nothing. Extremely bored, I went inside to watch TV and eventually decided to go smoke the mullein. Extremely low hopes to start out. I smoke a bowl, dont feel too much, maybe a little buzzing throughout my body, then I smoke another and another. Midway through the last bowl I started to feel a definite effect, felt very much like weed with the fuzzy warmth, a moderate mood lift, light sedation and a giggly feeling. There was almost a slight gabapentin feel to it, with almost suboxone like pins and needles. very hard to describe. The body high was very real and definitely not placebo. I saw a report on erowid that mirrored my experience to a tee, except his buzz was more intense (https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=88200). I was wondering if anyone else out there has felt something similar or am I a freak of nature?

Must say they are beside nice looking having a certain smoke me appeal. The story goes Catnip is psychoactive to. But I'll stick to Weed.

Must say they are beside nice looking having a certain smoke me appeal. The story goes Catnip is psychoactive to. But I'll stick to Weed.
Ive tried catnip as a mixer for my weed and later on decided to try it alone to see if it was even worth the effort. No effect except a little drowsiness, comparable to melatonin. No positive effects to speak of.

Hmm interesting.. Makes me want to try it this summer as I find it regularly enough. I might have some dried..

Have you experimented any further to see if it was just a one off experience?

-GC

Hmm interesting.. Makes me want to try it this summer as I find it regularly enough. I might have some dried..

-GC
I have not had the chance to. It was very fresh dried herb and I would assume the freshness determines the potency. Never had another chance to get them fresh again and haven’t bought any online although I am planning a mullein purchase soon, just trying to figure out what site sells the highest quality, freshest stuff.

-GC
My furrball didn't even eat it, but she loved to smell.

Human's like the aroma too, but honestly if trying to achieve effect's I would just brew a strong tea with it. Instead of smoking it. Btw I never had an experience with catnip just from hear say.

My furrball didn't even eat it, but she loved to smell.

Human's like the aroma too, but honestly if trying to achieve effect's I would just brew a strong tea with it. Instead of smoking it. Btw I never had an experience with catnip just from hear say.
Catnip is pure shit bro, mullein has been smoked for centuries if not millenias for asthma, I believe the best way to achieve the full effect of mullein is to smoke it. Mixed with weed or tobacco its the bomb.

Catnip is pure shit bro, mullein has been smoked for centuries if not millenias for asthma, I believe the best way to achieve the full effect of mullein is to smoke it. Mixed with weed or tobacco its the bomb.
When available I'll try your tip. So according to you it enhances/ synergizes with Cannabinoid's.

Btw Catnip is not shit it repel's mosquitos and feeds bee's. And makes a delicious tea.

When available I'll try your tip. So according to you it enhances/ synergizes with Cannabinoid's.

Btw Catnip is not shit it repel's mosquitos and feeds bee's. And makes a delicious tea.
I meant its shit recreationaly lol. Definitely get back to me with your results!