• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids mst 60mg

justincoll

Greenlighter
a friend of mine has recentlycome across a red/orange pill with NAPP on the one side and 60MG on the other side! he asumse this is a MST 60MG morphine sulphate pill but is not 100% possitive! does anyone know for sure what it is?

Also my friend experience of taking morphine oraly is not to clever or eciting!

His question is, is it safe to inject and what are the procedures of doing so has he has no experience of ever doing so

any help would be great

Thanks guys

We cant help you identify pills. There are many resources online to help you with that.

As far as injecting a napp 60mg. Crush it, mix with water, micron filter, and bangedy bang bang. 60mg is the most amount of morphine you can put in a 1ml/cc.

Morphine as its one of a kind rush which is moremor less just a huge histamine release. Expect very intense pins and needles for 15 or 20 seconds. Its my favourite rush, however most people fucking hate it.

Be safe. Ill leave it up to yku to positively id the pill and to judge your own tolerance.

Ya sorry, pill identification is against the rules here, because there is no way for anyone to know 100% what it is, even with a stamp on it, it could be a fake.

Also, if you never have IVd before for the sake of harm reduction I must insist that you do not inject these pills. Injecting pills can lead to serious complications due to soluble binders and fillers. This can be minimized by using micron filters, but if you have never IVd before something tells me you do not have any.

If you are just looking for the steps on how to IV please search around. Bluelight has many walk-through guides, and there are even videos on the internet that do a better job of explaining it than we can do without physically showing you ourselves.

Actually, advising someone NOT to take ANY substance in any way is the antithesis of Harm Reduction. People inject tablets 24/7 and the idea with Harm Reduction is to offer the safest way in which to do so not to advise anyone against it. You can outline the dangers but telling or advising someone not to do it is not only NOT Harm Reduction it is useless to boot (pun intended). People arent going to take the advice of a person they do not know to not do something when a 30 second websearch will show them that people inject such tablets.

According to Drugs.com, there's a pill that fits the description you gave. That being said, there's no certainty of what the contents of the pill you have is without a prescription from a doctor. Also, there are many websites that can be utilized to identify a prescription medicine. Generally the most reliable is Drugs.com. Also, though it's possible to extract the morphine from the pill but if you make even a little mistake odds are you will really hurt yourself. The reason is, extended release opiates are infused with wax. If you melt the pill in a spoon, take a cotton swab and soak up all the liquid in the spoon you could inject it, however it is extremely dangerous and if done wrong results in wax in your blood stream, wax that destroys the walls of your arteries. In all honesty, the best way to ingest morphine is rectally. It has a great bioavailability this way and will hit near immediately. That being said, if you try to crush this pill into a powder it will puff up and no longer have any effect. This is what the new wax technology was made for, so you can't crush up the pills to take away the extended release. Because of that I would just take the pill orally. However, a 60mg XR morphine tablet release a mere 8mg an hour and likely want be enough to get you to the place you want to be. The best way to make a XR into a IR or instant release is take a very sharp knife or a pill cutter and chop the pill in half. After that you take the two halves of the pill and put them in a cup with a highly acidic juice. I recommend lemon juice, just take a few lemons and squeeze the liquid out of them into the cup. Now, you wait a few hours. I usually wait 2-3 hours. After the wait is done, take sugar and mix it into the cup with the lemon juice and pill, then drink it all. (Sugar obviously isn't required, it just takes the unbearable taste of lemons away.) This works because when the wax in the pill is exposed to an acidic liquid it dissolves, leaving the actual morphine left with the lemon juice. Before you do this though you should know that you'll be getting close to the 60mg you started out with. 60mg of morphine IR is a fuck load of morphine. Morphine has a bio availability around 33% when taken orally. So that means you'd be getting near 20mg of morphine if you drank the whole cup of lemon juice. 20MG of morphine, according to globalrph.com, is equal to an oral dose of 80mg of instant release oxycodone. That being said, you may have to adjust how much of the juice you drink or how much of the pill you let dissolve in the juice. Also, the last and very important thing to know before you do this is that using this method the pill is already digested, meaning it is absorbed into your bloodstream at an incredible speed. Make sure to be careful, cause even if you have a tolerance to opiates, you must remember that a oral dose of opiates takes about 30 minutes to 50 minutes to start being absorbed into your bloodstream and it is slowly digested in your stomach which makes it build up to a peak level which is usually a few hours into it's high, the morphine your drinking is going to hit you all at once and do so very quickly. So in a nutshell, the plasma level of the morphine in your blood is going to be a massive amount higher than it would be if taken as is. ALSO, I am not responsible for your actions, if your tolerance is low do NOT take the whole pill, in fact take half at most. Just don't take to much and don't fuck up with it. Also, as I said in the beginning, you can't be sure of what the contents of medicines are unless prescribed to you by a doctor. I am just taking the educated guess that the pill you have is morphine XR 60mg due to your description of it being verified by Drugs.com. That said, I am not a pharmacist nor a doctor and can't verify what the pill you have is. If you take it and it's not morphine it's not me that made you take it. However, I just wanted to say that to make it clear that I hold no responsibility regarding your safety and any comment I made should not be taken as instructions but as an example from my own past experiences. I hope this helps and sorry for the long response and the disclaimer I gave there at the end, it's just I'm not going to incriminate myself incase you end up fucking up and hurting yourself.