• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth MSM cut — does the water trick really work? does MSM cause lung damage and/or trapped air in the lungs? And other questions

askhole

Bluelighter
so basically i got myself a ball and it looked real nice, very authentic. tasted off tho. doesn’t really get me high either. primarily i’m curious if i’d have better luck via oral RoA? the smoke is fucking my shit up, i definitely have trapped air in or around my lungs. when i submerge my chest in water i can feel it.

so far it has made my lungs very, very uncomfortable and i find myself gasping for air constantly. until my lungs feel like they’ve been scraped raw with sandpaper, and i still can’t get a deep breath. pounding heart but not necessarily increased rate. just harder beats.

anyway, ive been reading about the whole “single drop of water in the bubble” method. but it seems to be disputed by at least one person in every thread. does it actually work?

i plan to do an acetone wash when i get the chance but for now i just need a bowl or two to take to work.
also, for the acetone wash, can i do it without an oven? how important is the “drying” aspect?

Msm doesn't cause any of those side effects. How long have you been feeling like this? You're supposed to have air in your lungs, more problematic would be to have too much fluid in them, the latter can be caused by pulmonary edema.
If this is isn't caused by anxiety, being awake for more than 24h, and/or if it doesn't get better when you stop smoking, then you should probably seek medical attention.

Can you check your blood pressure?

Oh and you can easily remove msm with an acetone wash. You don't need an oven, acetone is quite volatile.

Last edited: