Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cheshire_Kat

Moderator: PD
Staff member
Hello Friends ....

This is just a public service announcement to anyone concerned that that final season of Mr Robot will start on Oct 6th (two weeks from today) so it might be a good time to binge watch the first 3 seasons and get ready.

White Rose

Last edited:
Gahhh I need to watch season 3 but I need to watch Legion too and I'm not even caught up on the Americans!

Too much pressure man!

Woot!
Is it all being released at once or do we have to put up with that one-episode-a-week bullshit?
I binge-watch my shows, it's way more enjoyable that way.
Anyone care to remind me how season three ended (I have no recollection) please?
Under a //spoiler// thing, probably.

Absolutely ....

The Show Creator and Runner was offered another season but turned it down saying "No thank you, we have come to the end of the story; no need for another Season."

Absolutely ....

The Show Creator and Runner was offered another season but turned it down saying "No thank you, we have come to the end of the story; no need for another Season."

That sucks :/
But I'd rather they ended it on a high then just kept on going with increasingly dull plots like a lot of shows do

Was Darlene ever real? What is the real world?

It is interesting that Darlene isn't in the "world" that occurs at the end of this last episode, just like, in respects, how White Rose said it would be, as happy, and right...It's interesting that White Rose is a trans-person, or cross-dresser, man, woman, and perhaps Elliot, as he has these imaginary friends of some sort throughout the show, dreamed up this "sister", Darlene, and he is her, too- Maybe she was created out of trauma? It's just a very close proximity, of Elliot's and White Rose's interaction, then this state where Elliot is an "only child", no Darlene. There has also been other things, such as family pictures, where Darlene was either not present, or off to the side, his parents with their arms around him only...The last episode will definitely be interesting, or, I am interested to see how it "ties up".

Dar-lean. Lean. He leaned on her. Her presence was his support. Dar- dear, or spear (darr is German for spear, or dart)? Hacking- Attacking, became a mode of operation. Attacking an enemy.

White Rose and he sit near, mirroring, at an end.

Last edited: