• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Mr. Kosh Blueberry XXX

Synthorganixxx

Greenlighter
This post will be reviewing the synthetic cannabinoid blend as titled, by Mr. Kosh. The blend came nearly packaged in a sealed Kosh brand bag. I unsealed it and took a whiff. Smells like real blueberries. The package stated this blend contains no banned substances. I smoked it out of my glass bong, it takes about 10 minutes to hit you then you're super stoned for about an hour. It tastes okay through my bong. Not bad at all. Not good either. When a small bowl(3 small rips) is smoked, the strength is identical to a fat bowl of good weed. The stoning is almost identical to the, but differentiates in a few ways. It feels a bit more pushy. Still gentle at this dose however.
It's light green, leafy, smells great, does a great job as a replacement for cannabis imo.
I haven't experienced any negative symptoms. The sample size is ample, so I will be testing It out on the same scale a few more times.

Taste 6/10
Smell 9/10
Effect 9/10

(10 being medical buds)

Moved from Homeless.

As we do not have a section for reviewing synthetic cannabinoids and this isn't a trip report I feel its better off here.