⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Movies that f#ck with your mind...???

The Jacket
The Butterfly Effect
High Tension
Pink Flamingoes
Desperate Living

BTW, the last two are John Waters films, Pink is disgusting in some parts, and Desperate Living is just disturbing.

^I love John Waters.
128.572.jpg

Seven
Mullholland Drive
Twin Peaks
The Shining
Michael Moore movies

I think he over did it in Fahrenheit 911...I can't believe I risked my life on the road to go see that movie ( it was raining heavily )...

um , id say ... Requiem for a dream

I suggest you watch Persona--with the lights out, even! It's totally fucked, dude. Some freaky shit!

Sure, it's in black and white with subtitles and stuff, but check it out; you may like it. I've seen it at most video stores.

equilibrium
crash
six string samurai
the last minute
falling down
the dreamers
last tango in paris
blue
white
red (you must watch them in order b/w/r or else it is way too confusing)
dr. strangelove

AmorRoark said:
I'm using all senses of the phrase 'fuck with your head'... not necessarily just the 'what the fuck was that...' sense.

[...]
Irreversible
[...]

This movie haunts my memory. I need to find a way to make peace with it, or it will eventually drive me insane.

Pi
Fight Club
Twelve Monkeys
12 Angry Men
Not a movie, but the television show "Twilight Zone.

Recently have become a fan of Jim Jarmusch. Interesting style and his films are often worth a second or subsequent viewing. I liked Ghost Dog, Mystery Train, Night On Earth and Coffee And Cigarettes. Dead Man was a little slow for me, but not a bad film entirely.

For a movie that's a total mindfuck and keeps you guessing all the way til the end,I gotta go with Frailty. For a movie that just made me want to scub the images from my mind with a brillo pad,I'd have to go with Doom Generation.

if youre a homo phobe/ religous zealot Bad Education by Almodovar
original Texas Chainsaw Massacre (were those people really psycho in that movie?)
which leads me to original Psycho
Session 9
The 6th Sense . . . of course!
KIDS
The Ring . . . corny movie, but somehow it freaked me the fuck out the first time i saw it.
Lost Highway

Just watched warzone by tim roth, kind of feels like being punched in the stomach, really hard hitting shit, definitley worth watching if you can handle it.

Oh,fuck....without a doubt "irreversible"

I really wish i had never seen this....And i watched it on reccomendation from another blulighter!!..

Waking Life is a bit of a head fuck, a massive dose of philosophy

AmorRoark said:
The Elephant Man (a haunting childhood memory)

Yep,I feel the same way about this movie!As a 12yo it was quite traumatic to watch!!Fucking people:\