• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Movies and Drugs[MEGA MERGED]

Benzo's: then I can watch the same shitty movie or play the same video game over and over and still be astounded because I forgot that I watched it last night.

Honestly: I really enjoy listening to music on opiates. I can kind of half nod off and let the tune sort of infiltrate my nod. I dunno, its chill and comfy?

Acid, duh.

And weed, really. Probably the best drug for increasing artistic immersion...in all forms of art (I'm including film/movies as a form of art here)

Is there a movie thread that's still active?

"Beyond" from The Antimatrix is one of my all-time favorites, the rest of it is OK, but especially that one segment, I think it best expresses the desire to perceive something greater than existence as we know it. When the dove takes off, that is like MMMMMmmmmm.

Tetsuo: Bullet Man is pretty cool, the beginning is a downer, but when he starts thrashing with the water spraying with the back-lighting that is a trip, also when he crawls up the side of the parking garage.

I went through a Life Acquatic phase.

"Beyond" from The Antimatrix is one of my all-time favorites

"Beyond" is certainly the most trippy of The Animatrix! What a great bunch of short films!
Watched those on MXE once. It was.. interesting to say the least! :D

50 inch plasma + blu ray player on computer with a 580gtx with hdmi output + Avatar blueray.

gl hf.

If you want things REALLY cool to look at, get a 3d tv.

Last edited:
Yeah BBC's Planet Earth or Frozen Planet.. especially the scenes where they speed up time and you can see water particles crystallise in high-definition.

^Niiiice! I didn't realize there was another series coming out.

Frozen Planet hasn't aired in the US yet...too bad they won't be airing the David Attenborough version here.

I'm sure it'll be available somewhere online-- i know i much prefer David Attenborough narrating Planet Earth instead of Sigourney Weaver... and didn't Oprah narrate the for-theaters Disney Earth release? :p