Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Mother Of The Year Arrested For Allegedly Snorting Drugs In WalMart

fruitfly

Bluelight Crew
Mother Arrested For Allegedly Snorting Drugs In WalMart
Associated Press
May 28, 2007

CENTEREACH, N.Y. -- Suffolk police arrested a Farmingville woman for allegedly snorting heroin through a straw as she pushed her 3-year-old child in a shopping cart at WalMart.

Police arrested 35-year-old Stacy Roe Saturday at the WalMart at Centereach Mall on Middle County Road.

Police said a security guard at the big-box retailer called them after seeing a woman snorting an unknown substance.

Police said after they watched surveillance video of Roe, she admitted she had just used drugs and that she had a bag of heroin in her wallet.

Roe is charged with endangering the welfare of a child and criminal possession of a controlled substance. She is to be arraigned July 17 in First District Court in Central Islip.

The 3-year-old child was put in the father's custody. Child protective services is investigating.

Link

Maybe all that strain of being a model momma got to her.

Plus, having to live on this shitty island.

She could have gotten away with it at K-Mart... =D

fasteddie said:
Maybe all that strain of being a model momma got to her.
Yep. That and the pressure of keeping up with the Jones' in Long Island can drive you to acquire a jones of your very own...

Photo of the accused:

news003a.jpg

Well if the story is true... doesn't it sort of dispell the myth that heroin turns you into a piece of shit junkie who's on the street selling your body, shoplifting, and selling drugs?

If she was in a bar getting drunk everyday, no one would pay any mind...

What's the world coming to when you can't sniff some dope in Walmart!!??

wow, there is actually a mother of the year award? lmao...thats hillarious this woman won it and got caught blowing dope in a wal mart.

^
I think the "mother of the year" bit was a joke...

What's the world coming to when you can't sniff some dope in Walmart!!??

Yeah! It's not like she was railin some lines off the conveyor belt at the checkout. It was in the privacy of her own cart!

With some of the freaks and obviously intoxicated people I've seen in Wal-mart I can't imagine what she did to be noticed, its real easy to slyly snort something out of a straw.

Dung Vile-Land

Yeah, that's what I call it. I do more dope than I should out in this burboid shitpit, from sheer boredom.

snorting heroin at wal-mart while her 3 year old daugher walks with her.

no part of that sentence is shocking, but if you take out wal-mart, everything changes.

I say let her keep the kid. Snorting herion isnt hurting the kid lol. You get addicted to heroin but I mean look at all the drunk parents out there.