• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most you've ever embarrassed yourself under the influence?

TheUltimateFixx

Bluelighter
Running stark naked down the street banging on random neighbour's doors screaming to be let in because 'apparently' my flatmates were wanting to murder me.
(Methamphetamine does not agree with me.)

Running stark naked down the street banging on random neighbour's doors screaming to be let in because 'apparently' my flatmates were wanting to murder me.
(Methamphetamine does not agree with me.)
Was going to put a laughing emoji on this one but after I thought about it for a sec I realized while it may be kind of funny now, it must have been terrifying while it was happening. Did one of your neighbors calm you down and get you back to your house?

Yeah he actually wrapped me in a bathrobe and took me off to the hospital where they sedated me and kept me under observation till I came down

Man, I can't think of the most embarrassing thing I did while under the influence. As I am older than all you young whippersnappers there were many occasions ( especially on alcohol ) that I know I acted like an ass. Not so much on opioids ( DOC ) . Was relatively calm and chill and well mannered on those. Never tried meth but that one would have probably resulted in awkward situations for me as well. Alcohol has to be hands down the one for me where I did the most embarrassing things.

I've done a whole lot of embarrassing and reckless things while drunk. It's a good thing my memory is pretty fuzzy on it.

For me it's a specific combination of things used for several days straight..... benzos +booze + cocaine +amphetamines + lack of sleep. Psychosis..... thought people were chasing me and ended up hiding in some lady's garage. She freaked out obviously and called cops 👮‍♂️. Lucky didn't get shot. Cops come, beat my ass....arrest me.....I I booked into the jail somehow missing one of my boots. Moral of story for me is real life fear and loathing style behavior has real consequences.