• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most Wanted Drug?

2CB. But K is a close second for me; I can't find anyone that has it in an unopened bottle and I want to try injecting sooooo bad. It's very frustrating
frown.gif

i love acid. paper or lquid. i can't imange life with out it, deffinatly my drug of choice.

i love acid. paper or lquid. i can't imange life with out it, deffinatly my drug of choice.

Right now, probably shrooms, just because I havn't had them in forever.
------------------
"Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"

DOM, 2cb and synthesized mescaline. I would say DMT, but my white ass is picking up a 1/4 gram next week, haha, lucky me.
------------------
"Awareness is without choice, without demand, without anxiety; in that state of mind, there is perception. Perception alone will resolve all our problems."
-Bruce Lee

Yes 2CB is sooo rare but sooo gooood. I am the magic web researcher with lots of links about 2cb. Feel free to register at hushmail.com and ask your questions to [email protected]
have a nice day
enjoy
proton

AYAHUASCA
Never tried it, but I want to.
I've really been wanting to experience this deeply involve trip.
But I can't find any of it, or any DMT or what not in my area... :-(

I remember something PhreeX mentioned in the other drugs forum that he seemed pretty happy to get!
Oxymorphane is the name im pretty sure, orange liquid, 7 mins off on your back out of this world pleasure.

I would have to say 2c-b...haven´t tried everything I want to try yet but so far this is my choice..