• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Most Powerful or Potent Psychedelic

I only said dxm cuz its kicked my ass and slaughtered my ego many times over..and taught me a bunch of stuff while trippin.

I meant acid changes your perception of the world and your personality... and this seems to last forever, where as other drugs do not. For example, while on E, you might become more open as a person, but that seems to last only while you are rolling.

^^ for almost every psychedelic you will find someone who was changed forever by it

^ Not as pronounced as acid

Last edited:
AL-LAD is actually the most "potent" psychedelic for sure. A bit more potent than LSD.

Some fentanyl-analogs are extremly potent with a sub-microgram dosage : Remifentanyl or Carfentanyl wich is 10'000 times more potent than morphine.

MattPsy said:
Or better yet, N-(2-methoxy)benzyl-4-(1,1,1-trifluoro-ethylthio)-DFLY
8o

ultimate PHE ?

=D

ultima10.jpg

Last edited:
Vanadium said:
ultimate PHE ?

=D

ultima10.jpg

ultimate as in the last to ever be made?
if only SAR was simply additive, thousands of people would be out of jobs.....

Vanadium said:
AL-LAD is actually the most "potent" psychedelic for sure. A bit more potent than LSD.

Some fentanyl-analogs are extremly potent with a sub-microgram dosage : Remifentanyl or Carfentanyl wich is 10'000 times more potent than morphine.

remi is not potent it is simply a soft drug version of the fentanyl family which is extensively metabolised by plasma esterases, incidentally unless the law has been changed I believe remifentanyl analogues are UK legal

Carfenta or sufenta or beta hydroxy are the really potent ones

as for extremely potent AND powerful: some analogues of QNB (BZ) are fully active at less than 10 micrograms in 100kg adults and produce complete delerium and real hallucinations for 48 hours or more

Last edited:
Psilocybin, at high doses, and when taken from one of the more potent strains of mushrooms, can rival a dmt experience in extremety (especially since the shroom trip is going to last ~3x as long around the peak).

Vanadium... haha yeah that'd have very high affinity :D , was gonna post something like that but then had a can't be fucked moment when it came to the diagram :p. But don't forget that high affinity doesn't always mean high activity! It'd need to be a full agonist, as well as being capable of activating Gi/o and Gq/11 signalling! Some 5-HT2a agonists are devoid of psychedelic activity. It seems that activation alone isn't enough. It's /how/ you activate that receptor. Complex conformational changes lead to different G-protein activation :) .
vecktor, i'm pretty sure that sort of structure has been made and evaluated, and was found to have VERY high affinity, can't remmeber the paper right at the moment though. The 2-methoxy moiety bonds to a different amino acid residue,

morninggloryseed said:
The diethylazetidine analogue should in theory be more potent than LSD according to Nichols.

Would you mind explaining what diethylazetidine is? I tried looking it up on Google but didn't find anything.

dbailey11 said:
Would you mind explaining what diethylazetidine is? I tried looking it up on Google but didn't find anything.

I'll go one better, and reproduce the structure. Forgive me for not being specific as to which isomer of this is represented. I can't remember which (cis or trans) is the more potent isomer. Also forgive me for causing confusion, as it is the dimethyl and not the diethyl that nichols studied.

az.jpg

morninggloryseed said:
I'll go one better, and reproduce the structure. Forgive me for not being specific as to which isomer of this is represented. I can't remember which (cis or trans) is the more potent isomer. Also forgive me for causing confusion, as it is the dimethyl and not the diethyl that nichols studied.

az.jpg

It's the S,S-dimethylazetidine analog that is the most potent, the cis and R,R-dimethylazetidine analogs were made but were less potent than LSD.

edit: here's a 3d pic so the geometry can be better seen in this analogue. this molecule is more potent hallucinogenically than any of the previous analogues created.
edit 2: whoops, that's the l isomer, but you get the picture

Attachments

• dma.PNG
    dma.PNG
    39.4 KB · Views: 110
Last edited: