• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

most mind altering drug

fuckk man I am on these mushrooms right now, and dude, I know exactly what stardreamers talking about, I dont know how it is, but everything is everything and reality is real.....shrooms always do this to me, so I gotta say shrooms, or salvia....very crazy....
LOL i'll quit too I am out of this world

The most powerful and mind altering psycadelic ever created is a little known compound developed by the US Government in the mid 60's as a possible chemical agend for use in warfare. The agent BZ, was created by the Army Chemical Corps in response to the CIA's investigation into LSD as a chemical weapon. here is an excerpt taken from http://www.historyhouse.com/in_history/lsd/:
Anyway, not to be outdone by the CIA, the Army Chemical Corps later came up with quinuclidinyl benzilate, or BZ, coined a super-hallucinogen. It affected individuals for three days, "although symptoms - headaches, giddiness, disorientation, auditory and visual hallucinations, and maniacal behavior - have been known to persist for as long as six weeks." Yipes!
Dr. Van Sim, chief of the Clinical Research Division, tried all new chemicals himself before subjecting volunteers to them. "Did he enjoy getting high, or were his acid trips simply a patriotic duty?" ask Lee and Shlain. Sim, who had tried acid on "several" occasions, reported, "It's not a matter of compulsiveness or wanting to be the first to try a material." He later described his first experience with BZ: "It zonked me for three days. I kept falling down and the people at the lab assigned someone to follow me around with a mattress." He later received the Decoration for Exceptional Civilian Service, cited for "exposing himself to dangerous drugs 'at the risk of grave personal injury.'" Talk about lying down on the job....
Some 2800 soldiers were subsequently exposed to BZ, most of them knowingly. Air Force enlisted man Robert Bowen noted one paratrooper temporarily lost all muscle control and later seemed mad: "The last time I saw him he was taking a shower in his uniform and smoking a cigar." We find that an acceptable alternative to a nuclear arsenal around here, but feel it might behoove the Government to stop abusing its own army and direct its efforts exclusively to those, say, in middle management positions.

^^^
Hehe that is AWESOME
I hereby volunteer my mind as testing material for any new drugs they come up with.

stardreamer,
The legend of BZ can be read about in the book _Storming Heaven_. And being the curious simian that I am, I checked that book out of the lieberry years ago. From what I could decipher, BZ is not a drug; it is a potent toxin.
And yes, there IS a difference. BZ sounds more along the lines of sarin to me, but what do I know anyway? Have you ever heard of quote/unquote Gulf War Syndrome. Trust me, the ARMY wants you DEAD.
The same 'legendary' book also claims that a secretary during the 1960's ate 200 or 300 hits of lsd-025 (T26) over a period of months or years and now only sees a skull when she looks at her face in the mirror?
That latter story is without a doubt an URBAN LEGEND. Don't believe the US drug war propaganda kiddies!!!!
Yours Truly,
Rex_RaeL_H20
heat + H20 + a metal enclosure to ensure a constant V, where V = volume --> a steam engine as for a locomotive
As a matter of fact,
DJ ICEY made the CD _THE FUNKY BREAKS_ and once spun at the 40W club, did he not? I was there in fact! Furthermore, on that CD cover one will find a locomotive with wheels of steel and an ear on the back saying 'sign of the times.'
[ 22 September 2002: Message edited by: Curious_George ]