• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most effective form of anal ingestion?

eRok666

Bluelighter
I have been using meth for like 20 years. The last 6 of which was by way of injection. That is no longer an option as every time i shoot up anywhere on it burns and causes a rash that looks like big mosquito bites? Anyways as you can imagine I can't get high anymore any other way of taking it. I have considered doing anal administration. I heard it's quite effective I've tried it a few times but wasn't sure I was doing it right as in is it more effective if it was put in in a powder form or if it should be watered down a lot or I'm not sure which way would be more ideal or safer I should say even... Any input from personal experiences would be great!

Best way is to make a solution then insert it via syringe. Don’t push it in too far as only the lower rectum bypasses first pass metabolism. Best to do an enema if you feel shit up there.

To take it an extra step in the HR direction, you could check the pH of the solution and if it’s acidic, neutralize with baking soda.

-GC

Gotcha, Could you elaborate more on the metabolisms in the rectum? Another curiosity is the amount that would be suitable for a seasoned user with a higher tolerance? I've never really known or heard the amount that it would be relative to in let's saying orally you eat a lot more of it to catch one versus the amount you would do to inject it type of thing? Where does the anal administration lie in terms of dosage in relative effectiveness in other ways of ingesting?

you could check the pH of the solution and if it’s acidic, neutralize with baking soda.
that might cause meth freebase to seperate and is not really neccesary

In terms of effectiveness, it's similar to snorting or IM injection - rapid onset, high BA (>90%). Always administer it as a solution in a few mL water becausr your rectum doesnt generally produce fluid to dissolve any solids.