• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most cocaine you've done...

Can vouch for the powder out of Rotterdam... carry on...
You guys also got more dealers than addicts,!
But wow the guy based it and it looked beautiful that pale yellow goo wow! just don’t know why he added alcohol to make it look pink? Funny thing is I’m flipping through the tv and I hear the words Rotterdam and cocaine hah!

Last edited:
I just do a bit of fishscale but I don't think it's important for others to know how much my binges last, how much I consume then and what was the biggest amount of cocaine I ever had at home....

jj

Go for fluorococaine, it's 20 times cheaper than coke if you find the right supplier, and it's made from teal coke. Go guess! Maybe the chinese get their coke at the price we get our caffeine!
Just add a little NEP and you won't notice the difference!
However if you are a dealer, please don't.

I was really new to drugs. I got an 8 ball that hadn't been cut. It was not good. I did a lot. Bad things. Bad things

you got an 8 ball that hadn't been cut and
You say it was bad? Are you sure it was cocaine? I assume it's safe to assume that uncut cocaine would be pretty good quality and purity resulting in a pretty good stuff. Just saying.

you got an 8 ball that hadn't been cut and
You say it was bad? Are you sure it was cocaine? I assume it's safe to assume that uncut cocaine would be pretty good quality and purity resulting in a pretty good stuff. Just saying.
No...the outcome was bad. The coke was AMAZING. I fucking lost my mind fucking with that shit

Nice models you're using as an avatar 👍
Are you a substance abuse counselor or something

I cant even post to this thread as my gluteny of years far gone would embrace it.

This thread gives me heart palps. lol

I did a 1/4 ounce over a weekend. Ketamine at night. Sinuses aint been right since.

Go for fluorococaine, it's 20 times cheaper than coke if you find the right supplier, and it's made from teal coke. Go guess! Maybe the chinese get their coke at the price we get our caffeine!
Just add a little NEP and you won't notice the difference!
However if you are a dealer, please don't.

Thanks for the information. I'm not a dealer, I'm a consumer.

JJ

Are you XXX-Asian? You should stop using coke, it seems you just discovered it and don't know how to stop. If not, depends on the coke. First I got lasted two weeks, uncontinued use, with weed or alcohol, usually a few small lines trough the night, out drinking etc. Lately the most I've done is 3 grams in a night, but I'm far from sure of the coke's quality and pricing.

PS: You're too hot for coke
Help! She changed her profile pic! PS a PS: Go for it, girl!