• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Most amazingly beautiful campuses - UPDATED!

2ajnait.jpg

university of wisconsin - madison

800px-BascomHill.JPG

3465414979_d577958fc2.jpg

parts of campus are beautiful... for the 1 month of the school year that isn't winter ;(

^ Thanks. I did a search before posting this as I could've swore there was a thread on this before, but I couldn't find that.

I'm going to go ahead and merge the two threads, as the topic itself doesn't really expire.

Tulane U of New Orleans
Tulane1.jpg

oh, wait, the campus:
20080422_vjaa_33.jpg

modern building with great 19th C. historical buildings
dixon_center.jpg

welcome_gibson.jpg

gibson-azaleas_2.jpg

111rx4x.jpg

University college, University of Toronto

2hfp3eb.jpg

ASU/CFB downsview land force central area, joint task force central area and 32 CBG HQ and random offices where I study on the Defence Wide area network. (and teach reserve MP's and medics)

Ill have to second Tulane University in New Orleans....Uptown NOLA is freakin gorgeous.....Although, Im having trouble finding pics to do it justice....Its Tree U

Audubon_Park_with_Tulane.JPG

Lafayette College... none of you have probably ever heard of it but it's gorgeous. As soon as I stepped onto the campus during open house, I fell in love.

29-lafayette.jpg

Kirby_Hall_of_Civil_Rights_library_at_Lafayette_College.jpg

Mmm dat library.
Fountain_03.jpg

Lafayette1.jpg

Mmm dat other library.

haha cool. i went to pepperdine, so of course i clicked on this topic with the intention of posting a pic of my beautiful campus, but of course. first fucking post. :b i think it's still rated by princeton as the most beautiful campus in the u.s. i'm such a lucky duck that i got to go to school there and trip balls in fucking malibu for 4 years :D

they all look cool to me.. which ever one gives you that degree, shit i could care less.