• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Morphine!

Raven1221

Bluelighter
I never though I could get my hand on it. Now with information, I know where it is. This is very good, very good drug. Just the week-end.

Information is power -Drift0r

Have a good week all!

Not quite sure what you're wanting to accomplish with this thread, but using opiates on the weekend very rarely stays that way. I do agree morphine is lovely, but everyone knows that. I used to love the grey MST 100mgs. I'd chew up two of them and be overwhelmed with bliss. That dose could make a lot of people sick or even dead, but I'm a big guy with a tolerance.
Enjoy it, but please be mindful. So addictive.

Not quite sure what you're wanting to accomplish with this thread, but using opiates on the weekend very rarely stays that way. I do agree morphine is lovely, but everyone knows that. I used to love the grey MST 100mgs. I'd chew up two of them and be overwhelmed with bliss. That dose could make a lot of people sick or even dead, but I'm a big guy with a tolerance.
Enjoy it, but please be mindful. So addictive.
Just the weekend becomes just monday aswell to get me over weekend your right i thought the same thing . But some can do it so good luck brother stick to just weekend no matter what

I agree morphine is awesome im on 150mg's right now. You can use it and not become addicted as i am not addicted now but it's fucking hard. It gets all to easy to justify using it everyday

The magic of morphine is awesome but fades pretty quickly once one gets addicted/dependent and unless one steadily pushes the dosage. I've been on 600mg per day and all I got were depression and sedation. Somebody I know took even 2.4g every second day and would have taken more if she got access to.

I’ve been on morphine for years one part of my life and half a gram or more trough day would be waaay too much on days I had any sober work to do. I was usually taking around 350mg (initially 50 - 150mg was just enough), most days of the week for months at a time and it still worked (almost) perfectly. I think it worked out like that for me for multiple reasons. Even if it was far from only drug I used and that’s arguably being main reason but I wouldn’t dismiss either that I was only snorting and eating it and using it for pain and general wellness. O yeah and I was spacing it at least enough to not be constantly constipated rendering it a lot less bodily destructive and allowing enough time to not really escalate dose.

Run out of it and stopping was a breeze COMPARED to stopping benzos or even cannabinoids after only one month. Hell I would say even stopping (shitload of) coke was much harder psychologically as I was aware I pushed it too far but was still snorting it to insanity.

It’s a beast but still a tame beast compared to H or newer opiates or crack or benzos or..... but avoid using it if you can as I told my story but most people I know were upping dose in a way plumbus-nine said. And I said stopping it was a breeze compared to some other stuff but not that it wasn't hell!!!

I used to, well kinda lie to people about some drugs I did to deter people from everything but psychedelics, dissos, weed and emphetogens thinking that’s HR of a kind. It isn’t and if you gona become a junkie I can’t save you by trying to scare you about something but maybe can learn you something about responsible use of some of planets most dangerous brain-candies.

IV is safer for heart process. Morphine slows nervous system and the diuretics heart release cannot be at same time but can i.e ; statin background/history medical » drug itself.

I took a pill of "Dr.Dog" and felt sick.