• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids morphine too much of a downer

Hezman94

Bluelighter
even methdone gives me a stimulating feelin and fenanyl patches did at times.
oxy does but it dont last long enough
would a weaer opiate like dihydrocodeine forinstat reelease help
i was like this before opiates
depression iced in bad jus sit on internet all day
ritalin helps slot but shittyy comedown even wth extended
ddoctors only care if it working for pain
i said i needed oxy cos ithelps with fatiue and energy
and he said u must be abusing it then which i wasnt at the time
i dont plug co i geta rly strong high the its gone and ifeel shit.

took methadone for first time in six weeks and one dose i cant feel mymorphine as much
and i feel ba for peope on daily it onlylats 12hours

What can you do lol? Drugs have fixed unique qualities.. you could take a bit of adderall or stimulants to counteract that, but then the morphine effects will feel decreased (but still be just as strong).

I love adderall with some kratom. Kratom makes me nod out which can be annoying, but throw adderall on it and it's a great combo. You can't be mad at morphine for making you nod out lol! I recommend taking the ritalin long before your morphine, and then morphine for the crash later so it covers up the crash.

So stims > then painkillers 3+ hours later (whenever you feel the crash). I recommend in general not using so many substances simultaneously so at least for now you can determine which ones are causing your depression.. with so many substances at play you'll never find out where the negative side effects are coming from. Oxy does have a depression factor I find. Morphine tapers down slowly in terms of effects so I don't feel the amount of "high/low" up and down. In a way, oxy is somewhat like a stimulant where I mentally feel an obvious up and mood elevation and then a crash later in the day. Some people don't encounter this with opiates though. But for me at least, they can cause depression after the effects die down a bit. You are potentially using two substances that cause depression at some point in the day. I can't tell you if it's the morphine or the ritalin (or both).

Morphine is more sedating than most but i still find it pretty stimulating. Its much better than fentanyl fuck that shit. Fentanyl can be stimulating at times, but mostly its not.

Morphine is a great opiate both for pain and for pleasure but it's a sedating intoxication which many people like/ look for. But when the dose is increased rapidly for analgesia, it usually causes too much sedation that may effect a patient's daily life negatively because the person may have difficulty interacting with others or do their work efficiently or safely.
Doctors usually start combining low dose stimulants with morphine. Methylphenidate is used off-label by cancer patients who suffer from opiate related sedation and fatigue.

Last edited:
Im demanding ritalin
Iegota source for it
thirty si mg ectended
gotupcleaned up no racing thoughts
I took less morphine thatday
I EVEN WENT FOOOD SHOPPING

I orginallyy went cos people asked if i had ADD and I was depressed doctor wrote down abuses amphetamies cos I sad I tried one ooncerta and I couldconcentrate

I had an extended and like 13mg instant soabout fifty mg flats nearly clean

I woldtae low doses of speed but the cut is nasty

how do I get it

i feel life be so much better with ritain
it doesn't make me wired
made me ffeel bit zombiified til iforced myself to clean
its not fair they make me not wanna topmsef and actualy think straight
I USED TO USE EPHEDRINE TO SELFMEDICATED TURNED ME INTO ANXIOUS ANGRY MESS, Ritalin make me bit anxious

i feel life be so much better with ritain
it doesn't make me wired
made me ffeel bit zombiified til iforced myself to clean
its not fair they make me not wanna topmsef and actualy think straight
I USED TO USE EPHEDRINE TO SELFMEDICATED TURNED ME INTO ANXIOUS ANGRY MESS, Ritalin make me bit anxious

Perhaps avoid taking ritalin daily? Pharma stims in my opinion are a lot more effective and cause less depression when you space out your use here and there. When I take them daily (technically I'm supposed to) I find that after the 3rd day I start to get a bit paranoid even on lower doses and feel like an anxious robot. It just doesn't feel good and does not help me focus for some reason after day 3.

Are you still on Seroquel mate? That will be causing most of your sedation if so.

I personally don't find morphine more sedating than oxy but it differs by individual.

However in your case you are on a huge cocktail of different meds. Seroquel especially does cause strong sedation.

Morphine is a great opiate both for pain and for pleasure but it's a sweating intoxication which many people like/ look for. But when the dose is increased rapidly for analgesia, it usually causes too much sedation that may effect a patient's daily life negatively because the person may have difficulty interacting with others or do their work efficiently or safely.
Doctors usually start combining low dose stimulants with morphine. Methylphenidate is used off-label by cancer patients who suffer from opiate related sedation and fatigue.

Thank you!
This information is really helpful for me.
This might be something I can do for my narcolepsy and chronic pain.
something I could try without costing me a whole lot of money.
Plus if it didn’t work out, I could just stop taking the Methylphenidate.
I really don’t want to add anymore medication though.

I think I will just stick to good old fashioned caffeine and naps! 😍

now medical papers since Octopber 2019 at seven years ago! what would a sufferer of the condition know about it.

this is the funniest shit I've read in a while

"morphine is too much of a downer":LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

sprite is too much of a carbonated beverage

orange is too much of a fruit and roses are too much of a flower

Aristotel has nothing on you, british philosophy at its finest

i cant get a wink of sleep on oxy :oops:
and i could sleep like a baby when i used to do mdma:LOL:

this is the funniest shit I've read in a while

"morphine is too much of a downer":LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

sprite is too much of a carbonated beverage

orange is too much of a fruit and roses are too much of a flower

Aristotel has nothing on you, british philosophy at its finest