• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine supplements and potentiators

plastic_senses

Greenlighter
hey there, so I got 7x30mg pharma IR pills remaining until I get some more, was looking for some info about it, unfortunately I can`t get grapefruit in my country, is there anything that could boost the effect even if a little? I`m a daily benzo user but when I do morphine I only dose low and I can see it gets the morphine high a bit more intense, some things I`ve heard were baking soda, and antacids, also magnesium? I dont have enough knowledge on how morphine works, I was more of a disso guy, but just wondering if I can get something to get like a huge boost, just longer duration or more pronounced effect, I`ve heard about DPH but in my country there is only DMH which is half the potency so I dunno if it would be worth it, I`m quite opiate naive, and actually quite fine with 60mg dosage, just that 90mg felt like the sweet spot, I only during the weekends but since I wanna space out my doses and don`t waste`em all in a manner of 3 weeks I wonder if there is anything that can help boost the effects a little, if not something that keeps the tolerance at bay, I tend to do morphine every 2 weeks on 60mg to 90mg doses, but since I`m going 3 weeks of works for a break I was going to do it for a week on monday, wednesday and friday for 2 weeks, wonder how much tolerance I`ll gain if any or if there are some that can mitigate that response. can`t boof nor inject cuz I live with other people so only oral

Thanks in advance