• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine questions

TheGoodGuy

Bluelighter
I was thinking about trying morphine I can get them in capsules but I can?t swallow pills so my question is, is morphine water soluble? and if not does it numb the nose, throat, tongue etc?

I don?t want to numb my throat since it gives me a lot of throat problems like when snorting cocaine I won?t go into details but I have severe problems with my throat and I can snort amphetamine without it being a problem for my throat so would morphine cause any problems?

Morphine is indeed water soluable.

Also don't be a bitch, just swallow the damn things. Or shove it up your arse (in water first!)

Morphine is indeed water soluable.

Also don't be a bitch, just swallow the damn things. Or shove it up your arse (in water first!)

If it?s water soluble then I can just mix it with water and drink it, great!

Also I have an undiagnosed esophagus problem and I have been operated in my throat 4 times so I can?t even eat food properly it takes me 20 minutes just to eat a cheeseburger from Mc Donalds so my throat problem is a handicap but I guess you also tell people in wheelchairs they should just walk it off?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so rude. I just recall handing a friend of mine back in college a capsule filled with 4-ho-met and he said, "I can't swallow pills." And I was like, well okay, you can just chew it up, but it'll taste like ass. His reason for not swallowing it whole was just him being a bitch. So I made a poor assumption and assumed you just 'couldn't' swallow it because of desire not to get over the sensation.

I would use water better than tap, just to be sure morphine isn't destroyed. Plugging it with water would give you your best band for your buck.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so rude. I just recall handing a friend of mine back in college a capsule filled with 4-ho-met and he said, "I can't swallow pills." And I was like, well okay, you can just chew it up, but it'll taste like ass. His reason for not swallowing it whole was just him being a bitch. So I made a poor assumption and assumed you just 'couldn't' swallow it because of desire not to get over the sensation.

I would use water better than tap, just to be sure morphine isn't destroyed. Plugging it with water would give you your best band for your buck.

Yeah okay but I can?t just chew it up since my throat is very sensitive so it is best for me to get it down as fast as possible like when I use MDMA I dissolve it in water and drink it fast. I also have tried plugging and that obviously don?t give me any problems with my throat and I have no problem with plugging even though some "masculine" males might say it?s gay, I just find plugging too much of a hassle so it ruins the experience because I will have to do an enema and plug and have the shits for like 30-60 minutes not worth it imo.

I don?t have anything else than tap but I can?t imagine why tap would ruin it if I drink it right away.