• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine Questions

PieceByPiece

Bluelighter
Hi,
I have Oramorph (instant release liquid morphine 10mg/5ml) and Zomorph (extended release morphine 30mg), and I have a few questions.

1. The Zomorph comes in capsules, and instead of containing a powder they are filled with lots of hard tiny balls. If I empty the capsule and crush the tiny balls -'would the Zomorph become instant release?

2. The powder I'm left with after crushing the little balls up is disgusting and sour - is it okay to mix it with the sweet tasting liquid which is a oramorph to swallow it?

3. From someone who's had a two month break from all opiates, would taking two zomorph crushed (60mg) with 10ml oramorph (20mgh be too much to take?

4. What's the best anti-histamine to potentiate and add extra sedative effects to the morphine out of the following: promethazine, diphenhydramine or doxylamine?

5. Is it normal and part of the opioid high to feel like the drug is literally swimming around my body in every direction, making everything (especially my arms and legs) heavy but ever so relaxed and light?

1. - I don't think it would be exactly like an instant release but probably pretty close.

2. - Sure, that won't decrease the absorption

3. - I've taken a two month break before and my tolerance went down somewhat but it was definitely still there, didn't decrease significantly.

4. - Diphenhydramine (25 mg) made me very drowsy but did potentiate a little bit. Doxylamine had basically no effect. No experience with promethazine. Not a big fan of using anti-histamines as potentiators, there are better fish in the sea :)

5. Never had this experience. For me, the opioid high has usually been mostly on the brain and less physical.

Actually antihistamines and opies are a match made in heaven , promethazine will add to noddness at doses of 25/50 mg for the intolerant

No crushing won't do anything other than it will hit you in 3-4 hours instead of 4-5 hours extended release morpgines SUCKS DICK. Instant release is dank and ya promethazine would make it super noddy especially cause morpgine is numby sleepy opiate you'll fall asleep have fun! And be careful cause you'll think the extended release isn't working cause 3 hours passed but for me it peaks 4-6 hours