• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Morphine pills

^ it is if you've got no tolerance. Given it was in slow release form, 100mg would probably not lead to overdose BUT better to be safe than sorry, don't you think? If I thought someone might OD, and I did nothing about it, and they did OD, I would feel pretty stupid...

Hey, would it be worth railing a 5mg morphine tablet if you had no tolerance or experience with opiates?

Thanks.

5MG? Damn.. Won't do much.. I shoot 80MG morphine Kapanols, thats nice! :)

Fin_heaven said:
Fuck the itch. Was in hospital and ended up refusing IV morphine because i'd scratch myself until i bled. Does anyone know a way to rduce the itch as i have to go back into hospital in a few weeks and would prefer morphine as my painkiller. Pethadine just doesnt cut it for me.
benadryl

Endone...didn't do incredibly much in terms of euphoria but I was taking it orally nonetheless.

Prolly cause endones are 5mg oxy. 5mgs of any sort of opiate drug will to SFA.

I love the itch. Then u know that the drug is really doing something special

LOL, right on brother.

It didn't even crush to powder, only to a gum type texture.

easy fixed man, crush, add water, cook, cool, filter, FLASH=D .

and ppl, dont try tell me it wont work cause its full of binders and shit. I have been doin it for over ten years and it DOES work. It is just some ppl cant wait an extra 15 or 20 minutes for a taste once they have the pill in their hot little hand.

Onwards opiate soldier.

if its crushing to a gummy sunbstance its because you didnt remove the outer coating, even then it will still seem somewhat gummy with it removed, just chop it with a razor or card.

for iv prep with these i always get the pill, wash the coating off, dry the pill, put in a piece of paper and crush with a spoon. the paper stops from any chunks flying away and enable you to "roll" the paper after its crushed, to get rid of the clumpiness and get the fine powder.

im with meth the chef on this, its not a large dose at all. and in my opinion morphine is a complete waste unless iv'd.

my first time with morphine (or any other opiate, besides tramadol) my friend and i went halves in a 50mg kapanol. it was a nice short lived rush, and nothing overwhelming, leaving me begging for more after all the hype ive read over it.

Shal, how did you get the kapanol in to an decent IV form, I've gotten them a couple of times but i had real trouble dissolving them in NaCl 0.9% solution. I left it all night and it was just a gel mess and there was no way i was going to put it up my arm. I just wound up eating them. Any Ideas/solutions?

^ were the kapas you had in a capsule with the time release beads? if so, theyre the ones ive had and found that crushing the beads with a mortar and pestle, or even with a spoon in between paper pretty successful.

after i crushed them as much as possible i added around 90 units of water and brang it to boil for a second or so...you can see the wax melt and start to re solidify...add some more water and repeat to get as much as possible

They where smallish clear and had two black stripes that ran side ways on the out side. I pulled them apart and put the tiny white pellets into 5mls of sterlie Nacl 0.9% solution and left it over night hoping it would break the binders, half the time i've noticed with MS contins and Tramadol SR's that crushing them breaks the tablet but not the binders. Whereas sitting them in NaCl solution over night does the trick. Maybe i need to give it a lick with a flame? Is a Bic lighter good enough?

If i want it quick and easy i wash the colour off and crush and drop six 20mg MS contins in a Can of coke and in twenty mins it ready, but this is for oral only, but very very effective, especially if you have a barocca tem mins before, i have tried a multi vitamin but not the same.

I will read up more on this and any suggestions would be very much appreciated, espesially with the "poor mans H" which involes the AA photo solution but i am thinking it might make the solution a bit too alkali, but i might be wrong? ideas? Thanks Ted

^
AA works fine with kapanol, depending on whether your going to IV one pill then id use 0.8 micron filter, if it was more than 1 pill like say a couple 15 - 20mgs kapanol then id use the 1.2 micron filter, if that helps?

edit: pill/gelcap.

Heh! yep we call them krapanol here too, probably cos we are so used to ms contin+love. Again ive found the micron filters to work in my favor, ive had a few tastes/kapanol over the past couple years and no rash here. I really want to try fentanyl the rush is supposed to be 10x better than h, nice..... Also oxy=miracle.

v

Last edited:
The little balls in kapanol ARE the time release.

All you have to do is crush the little balls, they are hard to crush tho. The best method i have found is a shot glass and the handle of a screwdriver, but any method will do, just crush to a powder.
the casing of the little balls will be left behind, and there will be white powder come out of the balls.

Kapanol, or Krapanol as we know them in these parts, definetly have something else in them. A few users i know break out in a rash all over their arm and even up to their face when they have the filthy things. This could be hystamine reaction but im unsure why it doesnt happen with the other opiates they use, but when ya wanna have a taste, anything will do to take away the pain, rash or no rash

Plus krapanol doesnt have the legs that oxy does and is nothing compared to MS contin

MS, the pill that just wont let go.

Flickety flickety flash=D

fuck yeah man we called them grey nurses! MScontins are the shiznit.. i enjoy these just as much as heroin cause you get twice as trashed for the same price.

Can anyone tell me which brand Roxan or Ethex is better for getting morphine sulfate IM? There probably is no difference but I just wanted to check.

Also, what medication gives the best buzz -demerol, dilaudid, msir?

Fin_heaven said:
Fuck the itch. Was in hospital and ended up refusing IV morphine because i'd scratch myself until i bled. Does anyone know a way to rduce the itch as i have to go back into hospital in a few weeks and would prefer morphine as my painkiller. Pethadine just doesnt cut it for me.

Try benadryl. It is used in hosptials for just that purpose and to add to the effects of opitates when no more can be given for fear of od.

I've never actully seen roxane before but i recon it might be an oral pill, not an injection so follow the above steps in this thread. It's not in my mims and i got a sept/oct issue. I never even heard of Ethex, try google I recon they must be import substances from states where every thing has a different name and dose (imperial) but they are slowly going to metric in the health system.

These conties are ok while the fun lasts. If you start abusing them too often you will get a bad tolerance. Try taking 120mg just for a slight buzz....