• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine/methadone

Morpdave

Greenlighter
Is it safe to take a 10mg methadone and 30 mg morphine at the same time. I have a high tolerance to morphine (everyday user for pain) I was taking 180mg a day of morphine, and was lowered to 120mg. I fell sick and I have 1 10mg methadone, just want some relief

That 10 mg of methadone is equivalent to probably 60 mg of oral morphine. But it lasts longer

It is. Methadone has blocking abilities but it also boosts when the dose is high. You should be safe brother.
Thanks I'll give it a try just trying to feel normal and not sick, crazy!! Someday, somehow. I need to walk away from all opiates I've been on them for 22 years. 1st oxys. Then methadone. Now Ms contin. Unless I take way more then my 120mg a day, I get no relief, and feel like shit. I wish I could just go back to 70-90mg of methadone they once had me on. I was the most productive then with minimal pain. At 120mg of morphine I'm just existing, when I take 180mg + of Morphine is the only time I feel good.

Is it safe to take a 10mg methadone and 30 mg morphine at the same time. I have a high tolerance to morphine (everyday user for pain) I was taking 180mg a day of morphine, and was lowered to 120mg. I fell sick and I have 1 10mg methadone, just want some relief
Yes it’s safe I’ve done it a million times

If you have experience with that kind of Morphine, I really doubt 10mg Methadone could do anything to you that's totally unexpected or extreme.