• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine IR Pills IV

ok i wont use this time only the micron i have only 1 micron and 2 syringes left as i use 2 per attempt

Nah, I wouldn't worry about it. I got 1 on my arm as well right now. It happens. For me, I use a 3ml syringe and use 2cc's of Normal Saline. I find that using the 3ml syringe is easier to control and keep stable.

can u tell me the first times u injected? the issues u had, cause it may calm me a little i never injected im too paranoid about that

If I dont get it right this time Ill stick to plug, I was a hardcore user of almost everything but nowadays i dont even drink or smoke, absolutely nothing. I stick with the opiates/opiods.

how its now
Yls8Mdg.jpg

I have one of those red patches/bruises on my arm as well.

My main problems when i first started

1. Not keeping the syringe steady before injection (after I have entered the vein)
2. Picking too small of a vein. If a vein is too small when you insert the IV in it, it will collapse. Making it not usable for that time.
3. Not stabilizing the vein properly. Veins can roll, making you miss, "blowing" the vein by accident.
4. Not warming my hands/arms before starting an IV. Now I run my hands and arms under hot water in a sink beforehand, so the vein will bigger and easier to see.
5. Not applying the tourniquet tight enough.

These are just a few.

I have one right now. It started yesterday. Takes a few days to go away. Does it feel warm or hot to the touch?

I got fuck all from banging those when I was taking lots of oral oxy. But I was a beginner in those days, as well. Btw, you have to STIR them. For minutes.

None of us can give medical advice, but if any of the injection sites gets hot or really painful, go to the ER asap.

Edit: didn't see the last few posts while typing. Dude, that looks freaking terrible. Be cautious with that! Meds are not a good reason to lose a limb.

no, it feels exactly when they put propofol in my veins, a little pain i said 3/10 before but i think its 2/10 pain, thats all, i dont feel it warm or hot, maybe a bit more than the rest of the arm but too much subtle, is it normal when u inject to make this little ball or its supposed to the vein stay exactly the same?

Thank you for the advice, i stirred about 2, 3 minutes the content with the needle cap, you mean stir the bruise?? theyre not hot and very far form REALLY painful, so until now, safe?

I think you'll be okay. If it starts feeling hot/warm with a good amount of pain go to the ER. Especially if you develop a fever/chills.

i think i did everything right this time, unlike the others i was able to really check the blood cause i used the mouth to pull the plunger its hard to do this with the other hand and be sure that u stood in the right place, unfortunately it was at max 20mg after filtration and pill contain 25mg not 30 cause of the fillers, i didnt feel a rush but my face is warm and flushing and i feel some subtle effects, it doesnt matter at all, by now i need to master injection, only hope the other places dont get serious and ill be the happiest man cause i figured that my hands veins are pretty easy to see and inject the only problem is that its a really visible part and i cant hide if i need. pray for me that the other bruises will be fine, im absolutely kinda high but its very very subtle and i took 45mg ir oral after the attempt

the other times i did right in vein but not sure if i injected in vein, but anywhere i injected felt no pain at all.

if plugged do i need to filter? or no need? of course i would at least use cigarette filter, but is micron required to plug?