• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Moronic ramblings of a legal high producer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyahuascaSeeker13

Bluelighter
This really is not going to help anyone in the fight for drug law reform. Never have I seen such bullshit on a website...

The below is from a website of an Aussie backyard synthetic cannabis producer...

" WHICH LEGAL HIGH

Please note that last week WLH staff were arrested in Victoria an NSW we are all now out on bail and looking forward to resuming business next week.

Please note that NO EMAILS received by us in the last week or so will be answered as out inbox is full of duplicate emails and has over 3000 emails that would need answering. 99% of them are simply repetitive questions on where there order is and it would seriously delay our return to selling just to answer them all.

If you have something to say that is NOT related to an orders shipment then please email [email protected] and we will respond as quickly as humanly possible.

When we were busted we were unable to stop the sales coming in. Please note all financials and account data are safe an secure.If you have paid for an order over the last 7 days or have not received your order you can stop checking your mailbox, it ain't coming.

That said we have been an honest company working hard to keep supplying legal products to our customers and look forward to continuing to do so again from next week,first we just need a couple of days to contact clients an refund all orders not shipped/received,

Do not contact us we will contact you in the next 48 hours to arrange for immediate cash refunds to your address or bank account. Those who have Commonwealth bank accounts will receive payment first immediately (once we begin) other will be delayed up to 48 hours by the banks.

Some quick facts... (to help quash the rumors)

Police did not take our property (just our 100% legal weed) and did not seize our bank accounts.
We are not running away with your money, whoever said that is a troll messing with you..

To all those that sent messages of support we really appreciate them, but please to assist us in getting things back up and running as fast as possible please were all ok and will be contacting you all shortly.

To the corrupt cop who i quote "Is going to put a bullet in my head if he ever sees me", You moron i recorded you saying that! Even though i consider myself a decent Christian man i am a vengeful prick to corrupt authority just fucking try it you scumbag, but note i have already paid $10,000 to my barrister to start the fucking on you!

If I even hear you corrupt name I will have you badge wanker. I am considering my options

Option 1 - Locate the address of your family and send them the tape with no explanation it is not said to them,
Option 2 - Sue you for everything you love, and this is a slam dunk you corrupt pig!
Option 3 - Have my own private errand boy to do my bidding for as long as i am pissed!
Option 4 - Give it all to God and walk away.

STOP FUCKING WITH ME AND MY STAFF OR MY BARRISTER WILL USE THE TAPE!

If i were you, you corrupt piece of shit i would Pray to Jesus Christ day and night that I choose option 4!
I want to choose option 4 but hey i am going a little insane without my legal medication, so just stop it you corrupt man, and if you ever look at my 9 year old daughter again i will kill you! I think your a dirty pedophile and i woulkd be aquited! "

Spelling hasn't been changed... Fellow blue lighters thoughts on this?

2xsh.jpg

I dont get why all heavy incense users are borderline retarded

Anyone scoped that incense addicts forum?? Dumbest cunts

This post would have so much more credibility if "barrister" was spelled as "barista."

But the whole paedophile comment really sold the deal for me. He's a self-proclaimed Christian fighting against Corrupt Cops and Pedophiles; are we even sure this guy's not Superman?

It actually proves that synthetic pot makes you borderline crazy.

Posting this for all to see is quite hilarious... As a joke, fair enough, but this guy I think really believes what he writes!

Threatening cops, being on bail, accusing law enforcement officers of being kiddy tamperers etc... This guy obviously hasn't been arrested or they would have been back there in a flash revoking bail and throwing him in the nut house.

Synthetic cannabis = a mass community of incredibly stupid and possibly mentally ill people...

No point fella, just bringing the stupidity of the "legal highs" industry to the view of "normal" people.

It actually proves that synthetic pot makes you borderline crazy.

You were pretty generous adding the word "borderline" in there.

What a fucking mess of a situation. Look how well the war on drugs has gone. And look at the outcome of any kind of attempts at controlling and suppressing people's use of substances.

I wonder how much longer this shit can drag on. Banning things, trying to stop people consuming things, trying to censor information related to drugs. If every drug was decriminalised right now, could it actually be any worse than it is now?

^ For a lot of people who profit from the illegal trade, including police, yes. For us regular people, well, that's pretty obvious.

All ill say is plant the seed - free the weed.

Enough is enough... What compares to a good indica anyway?

Legalise it or not, cannabis is an amazing plant and I will always be enjoying the gift from god.

If the government can't see the harm they have caused by making it an offence to grow and smoke a plant by now, they need to seriously look at what is being / was being, sold all over the place to kids!

Free the weed!

Exactly - Free all the fucking plants!!

How tame does chewing on a coca leaf, eating a mushroom, growing a poppy, etc seem compared to the current legal high shit that's happening?!

All ill say is plant the seed - free the weed.

Enough is enough... What compares to a good indica anyway?

Legalise it or not, cannabis is an amazing plant and I will always be enjoying the gift from god.

If the government can't see the harm they have caused by making it an offence to grow and smoke a plant by now, they need to seriously look at what is being / was being, sold all over the place to kids!

Free the weed!

I must admit the couple of times Ive tried "legal" weed I havnt enjoyed the experience and wouldnt purchase again as It smells horrible and feels toxic.

I dont smoke real weed, I just love breathing the smoke in because it smells nice :p

All I can say is WOW... This is an update from his website. I think this guy needs to be admitted to a mental facility.

" I want to choose option 4 but hey i am going a little insane without my legal medication, so just stop it you corrupt man, and if you ever look at my 9 year old daughter again (he poked his tongue out at her as to symbolize licking her) i will destroy your career and family life. I think your a dirty pedophile and protect other pedophiles and so in this country I would be acquitted of any charges for sure! Think about it pedo!

Better still just send me $40,000 cash and i will donate it to child abuse victims and leave you to be caught by someone else, someother time you sick man.

We have just raised $17,000 and are seeking a licenced private investigator who does not fear corrupt
cops to get everything we can on this potential pedophile, if you know anyone who can help email me at (email address removed) "

I'm confused as to why he wants $40k and then saying he raised $17k (overnight)? This guy is very unwell, I could only imagine the shit he laced his blends with.

Craaaaaaaazy shit.

Legalize the herb you fucks and coke too please. That Freud cunt fucked it for everyone

Legalize the herb you fucks and coke too please. That Freud cunt fucked it for everyone

Agree totally here! Using Cannabis and cocaine (proper shit, not that cut to shit crap) are two of my favourite pastimes.

Legalise it please? In my dreams.

Why? A barista makes coffee...

Legal high addicts all seem to quickly go off their rocker, it's no surprise that the manufacturers are just as bad.

It was a joke, you quack. I thought I made that pretty obvious.

This forum is nothing but bad for me. I want to quit but I can't cancel my account. How do I do it?

Oh, and the store closed an hour and a half ago.

Last edited:
^ You don't need to cancel your account to stop logging into it...

I don't see any value in this thread and so I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.