• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

ā¤ļø Welcome Guest! ā¤ļø

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question of the Week Morning sex or evening sex?

Morning sex or evening sex?

• Morning

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Evening

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Middle of the day

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
I think that I've always preferred evening, just because I'm a night person and most of the women I've dated have been too

But there's no BAD time for lovemaking! ;)

Question: do guys like being woken up with a blowjob? Or is that a littleā€¦non-consensual? šŸ¤”
I'm not sure about being startled out of a sound sleep with one o_O, but being greeted with one first thing in the morning would be an honor!

Well until you're too sore to be able to wear underwear. Did it a couple of times with my wife, but it took 4 or 5 days of virtual all day sex frenzy, to get to that state (my dick had blisters from friction burns on it and ended up with me sitting dangling it in a glass of water with a few soluble aspirin in there (much to my wife's amusement!)
That happened to me when an ex-girlfriend talked me into using that "His & Hers" warming lubrication stuff!

Aarrgghh!

I had her bringing me everything from milk to ice cubes and all they did was melt! :ROFLMAO:

The postman woke us up this morning with a BDO (GHB) delivery... So morning sex was had.

Thereā€™s something about snuggling eachother after a good fuck session that I just love. Although, morning sex is amazing and my sweet spot is more sensitive in the morning. I prefer a late night fuck. After all is said and done, I could fall asleep in his arms so peacefully while still naked or with just his t shirt on šŸ˜‡šŸÆ ahh, I miss this so much.

My last girlfriend had a good trick. She'd keep those Listerine dissolving strips behind her bed. Morning breath averted!
This IS a good idea, and I have tons of those! Might actually do thisā€¦one thing Iā€™ve always been curious about is the blowjob thing, yknow, where you pop a listerine strip and give a blowjob shortly after (make sure itā€™s fully dissolved first or it might be ouchy!)

This IS a good idea, and I have tons of those! Might actually do thisā€¦one thing Iā€™ve always been curious about is the blowjob thing, yknow, where you pop a listerine strip and give a blowjob shortly after (make sure itā€™s fully dissolved first or it might be ouchy!)
Or it could give a pleasant little tingle! :ROFLMAO:

I prefer evening sex because orgasms tend to make me relaxed and sleepy. Difficult to start the day that way sometimes. On the other hand, waking up with my partner when I have morning wood is pretty much a guarantee we're going to do it. So whatever.