• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question of the Week Morning sex or evening sex?

Morning sex or evening sex?

• Morning

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Evening

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Middle of the day

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

xtcgrrrl

Sr. Moderator: SLR
Staff member
And explain why? For me personally, I used to be way more into evening sex, because of the whole romantic date thing, you have makeup on and you look good, etc. But now that I’m older, I’m starting to enjoy morning sex more. I’m not as self-conscious about the way I look or my morning breath and idc about his (the things being in love will do to you!) and there’s nothing like waking up next to your lover and slowly and languidly having some sex and then laying there drinking coffee in bed. But I’m interested to see what the rest of BL thinks?

To be honest I like it any time. I suppose evening is usually the ideal, as you said you can have a bit of a date and romantic build up leading up to it, and you can also cuddle and drift off to sleep together.

Morning sex is great too cos you're both usually sober and there's something nice and intimate about not caring that neither of you are dolled up and have morning breath/hair.

Morning and middle of the day sex tend to be more spontaneous, which is another plus for them.

Good thread @xtcgrrrl!

I like middle of the night sex the best -- the kind that sort of evolves out of a dream (often times I initiate it half asleep or half dreaming then i sort of wake up to me initiating it).

But it sometimes starts in a deliriously haphazard fashion. And sometimes I never even wake up. For instance the other day my girlfriend said that in the middle of the night I was trying to french kiss her chin and grope her butt crack while I was fully asleep, then eventually rolled over and fell asleep. So it seems as though my aim was a bit off 🤔

Middle of the day or morning. I’m usually too tired by night time to be that great of a lay, I’m much more attentive in the morning. That said, if I’m rolling, stimmed out, etc then night time is fun.

-GC

Night sex is better IME. It's just a great way to end the day, I really enjoy the routine with my partner (brushing my teeth, sometimes taking a shower, waiting for her in bed, etc.)
Morning sex can be pretty good but I'm not really a morning person so sometimes I wake up feeling like a zombie and can't really think about sex or anything at all... I need at least 15min to come back to life. On the other hand, morning blowjobs are amazing.

And explain why? For me personally, I used to be way more into evening sex, because of the whole romantic date thing, you have makeup on and you look good, etc. But now that I’m older, I’m starting to enjoy morning sex more. I’m not as self-conscious about the way I look or my morning breath and idc about his (the things being in love will do to you!) and there’s nothing like waking up next to your lover and slowly and languidly having some sex and then laying there drinking coffee in bed. But I’m interested to see what the rest of BL thinks?
Isn't getting older great? I feel the same. I just really am not concerned with the no make-up morning breath and all the crap that makes us self conscious .. it's so much more fun

Question: do guys like being woken up with a blowjob? Or is that a little…non-consensual? 🤔
I certainly wouldn't mind :LOL: But maybe do it close to the time when he usually wakes up, unless he likes being woken up in the middle of the night, I'm personally not a huge fan of that.
I guess it could be a bit strange being in deep sleep and suddenly waking up like "wtf is happening?? Ohh I see... :)"

Unless I'm strung out on opioids or terribly hungover I usually wake up with a huge erection.
My ex-girlfriend (best relationship I've ever been in) liked for me to enter her before she'd even awakened. Felt a little rapey to me, but she always assured me that it was totally OK and a great way to start the day.

Question: do guys like being woken up with a blowjob? Or is that a little…non-consensual? 🤔
I very much doubt anyone has been woken up getting their dick sucked and ran off to call the police. Unless it's their creepy uncle or something doing it.
The two times it's happened to me, I certainly didn't complain! I also once woke up fully having sex. Ahh life's rich tapestry...

Last edited:
Oh trust me on this--- it's 100% OK...it's happened to me a few times and it was glorious. I can't imagine any guy being upset about a blow job, ever.

Morning sex for me when you snuggle up to your partner and she starts making the movements against your penis just moving her arse and you start kissing half asleep and have great sex once done have a smoke of herpoin and just lay in bed naked drifting back to sleep wife hugging you. Then wake up do a banger line and try for round two and the wife not into it so in the shower have a wank and im good so is my wife