• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

⫸STICKY⫷ More drug busts (2000-2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he didn't want to be identified because he doesn't want the cartel coming after him for the drugs that weren't reported. There were probably 20 kilos of each, and only the cartel and the police officer know that, so that's why he wants to remain anonymous.

LoL, yup. I was thinking why is there exactly 17 of each.... I figured he ran be side of the cartels though. This guy definitely has a price on his head O_O I would not want to be this guy..

Or maybe he was making stops and already got some on the street and was on wait never mind he wouldn't carry that much it's so fucking stupid....

NL - 42.000 liters of GBL seized from online supplier

The Netherlands has recently reschedueled GHB from "soft" to "hard drug". As such, the law against the possession of precursor chemicals (i.e. GBL) is now more strictly enforced.

Original article in Dutch. Google translate:
The court in Assen is currently a unique case is pending on 42,000 liters GBL. The huge party in early September in Roden (Drenthe) seized by the national search because they see it as a raw material for GHB. A 34-year-old suspect, owner of a cleaning company, says that GBL is used as a cleaning agent. The court in Assen Thursday a complaint handled by the lawyer of the accused. His client requires the party GBL back. Writes crime journalist Mick van Wely.

The court on Thursday the investigation and the attorney in closed session and heard within three weeks a decision on the complaint. The Rodener GBL case serves as a kind of test case. It is the first major GBL case and thus unique, writes Mick van Wely.

Early September, the vessels with 22,000 liters GBL from China to the Netherlands. When the load in Roden at the 34-year-old owner of cleaning Clean Magic arrived, grabbed national search in. The party was seized in a warehouse of the company was further 20,000 liters GBL found. The owner was arrested.

The man has been released again, but still suspicious. He wants his party of 42,000 liters back. The man relies on the fact that possession of GBL itself is not punishable. According to the police knew the man, however, that it is used as raw material for GHB, since April this year on the hard drug list. Preparation Operations for the manufacture of GHB is illegal.

The detective investigates the accounts of the man. He would have earned a lot of money by selling GBL.

The GBL was imported from China at €3/liter and sold online for €100/liter... [More]

Yeah there have been a few shop that closed down in NL because of tighter legal restrictions.

Spain seizes 11 tonnes of hashish

Spain seizes 11 tonnes of hashish

SPANISH police have seized 11 tonnes of hashish smuggled from Morocco on trucks with fuel tanks rigged to hide the drugs and arrested 35 people in what has been described as the breakup of a major smuggling ring feeding the European market.

The haul was displayed across a patio outside the headquarters of the National Police, with some hashish packaged in small amounts resembling bars of soap, while much of it was held in suitcases made out of tape and packaging material.

It was described as one of Spain's biggest drug seizures, but officials did not provide details of previous confiscations for comparison purposes.

Authorities said the hashish travelled in trucks that took cargo ferries from Morocco to southern Spain, and were then driven to a Madrid suburb where the hashish was extracted from the vehicles' fuel tanks. From there, some of the hashish was sent to Madrid for sale while the rest was put aboard other trucks carrying legal merchandise to countries including Belgium, Britain, France and Holland.

Those arrested included 31 Moroccans, three Spaniards and a Belgian woman. One of the Spaniards and the Belgian woman were truckers driving rigs with loads of carrots and clothing with the hashish hidden amid the legitimate cargo, National Police chief Ignacio Cosido said.

Cosido declined to put a value on the hashish seized except to say "it's very profitable".

Police in 17 raids also seized numerous bags of marijuana, 150,000 euros ($A190,000) in cash, 14 vehicles valued at 400,000 euros and 109 mobile phones during the course of an eight-month investigation that started when authorities broke up a Madrid hashish selling ring and went after that group's suppliers.

The ring used GPS systems to track the movements of their hashish loads, and the specially designed fuel tanks to hold the drugs were put back together again for reuse after being dismantled, said Jose Luis Conde, who heads the National Police's Madrid division.

Conde declined to say whether the hashish originally came from Morocco, a major producer, saying only that it was from North Africa.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...onnes-of-hashish/story-e6freoo6-1226543846744

These are the kind of people that law enforcement still actively goes after when it comes to marijuana.

It's so sad to think of all that wasted drug...

I could be smoking some of it. :(

Who wants I wouldn't want Moroccan hash. I have plenty of top shelf wax at my disposal. =D

Maybe shortages will encourage people to become politically active in pushing for medical marijuana/legalization in their locales.

It's not going to cause a shortage, 11 tons is practically nothing:

canread058.jpg

That's a lot of hash wasted. I would rather have the hash i can get as well. They maybe stopped this 11 tonnes from getting to the people but think about all the other tonnes that made it at the same time probably.

It seems hash in the US and hash in EU is a little different animal. To US its a novelty developed usually in smaller amounts with top shelf product. In EU i've heard of what they call soapbar which is low grade hash that is cut with other shit for some reason and sold all day over normal bud. I'd like to try some moroccan hash but only if i was in morocco sittin in a cave.

Who wants I wouldn't want Moroccan hash. I have plenty of top shelf wax at my disposal. =D

You might be set, but think of the poor people in Spain who will be deprived of good hash.
I feel sorry for them, as well as those caught in the drug war, who will spend decades in jail for transporting or selling a plant extract.

It's not going to cause a shortage, 11 tons is practically nothing:

canread058.jpg

Yeah it wouldn't cause mass shortages, but it could cause local shortages, or temporary shortages for localities - or possibly just some of the end users without connection to a high-ish level dealer.

Thanks for posting this chart, it really puts this into perspective lol.

The best thing that the Spanish authorities could do is consider selling the hash,their economy needs all the help it can get at the moment.

My buddies dad told us about getting morroccan hash in the 70's in Germany and how cheap/strong it was.

and ^ agreed, max

I also thought that their government should sell it under the table to come up on the basically free money.

Maybe shortages will encourage people to become politically active in pushing for medical marijuana/legalization in their locales.

who wouldnt want some moroccon hash

its nice that you are getting good wax from the dispensaries but that doesnt mean there isnt a demand for other lesser hashs, especially in europe where there isnt a dispensary on every street like in LA

Seizure of drug extracted from cactus baffles Punjab cops

Seizure of drug extracted from cactus baffles Punjab cops

Ever heard of a cactus growing in the desert being turned into a recreational drug called mescaline! This intoxicating chemical has quietly entered the drug trafficking chain of Punjab in the form of a powder, leaving even the hard-nosed cops baffled after its first ever chance

recovery.

Punjab Police sources say 10.5 kg of this powder seized from a woman by the Patiala police on Tuesday, which was initially said to be "smack", has turned out to be mescaline, about which the cops actively involved in breaking drug rackets in this border state are unaware.

The arrest of the accused, Simranjit Kaur, and her interrogation has thrown new leads to the investigators about the supply of mescaline, which the police claimed to have seized from the woman's house in Patran. The woman's brother and nephew are in jail already under the NDPS Act. After registering a case under the NDPS Act against Simranjit, the police are tracking her suppliers and clients.

During the interrogation, police sources say, the woman revealed that she used to mix a small quantity of smack in mescaline and sell the drug to her clients as "smack". The mescaline, the woman told the police, was being supplied from neighbouring Rajasthan. The police sent the sample of the seized drug to a laboratory on Wednesday, which too confirmed that the powder was mescaline.

"It was a peculiar revelation. It is for the first time in Punjab that this drug has been seized. We were totally unaware of it," a senior police officer said. "We are investigating if this recreational drug was actually coming from Rajasthan or elsewhere," a police source said.
It has emerged that the handlers of this drug-peddling woman were giving her lucrative commission to sell mescaline laced with "smack".

"So far we don't know exactly where this drug was coming from. We knew nothing about mescaline until Tuesday. It's a new and equally worrying trend," a cop involved in the investigation said.

The police probe indicated that the Goa Police had confiscated mescaline in two-three cases long ago.

As per the information available about this drug on the Internet, mescaline is extracted from a small-sized cactus. As per the website drugs.com, this drug has been used by natives in northern Mexico and the southwestern United States as part of traditional religious rites since earliest recorded times.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Punja...-baffles-Punjab-cops/SP-Article1-1057129.aspx

Why mix heroin (assuming that "smack" refers to heroin) and mescaline?
And 10 kg of mescaline is a lot, considering that a 500 mg trip is incredibly intense.
However, I wonder if it was really pure mescaline or simply dried cactus extract.

As per the website drugs.com, this drug has been used by natives in northern Mexico and the southwestern United States as part of traditional religious rites since earliest recorded times.

Yes, so why go arresting people for using it? It grows naturally in the desert. Nature gives it to us. Is the government saying that nature is illegal? Baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.