• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Month lockdown for England

its pretty scary because if you develop ARDS from the covid you have over a 35% chance of dropping dead no matter what age you are. See the hospitals maxed out with people on support if we did not have them covid 19 death rate would be in the many millions.
Really?? Wow not seen that in the news not surprised though that little fact if it is true is very scary when did you find this out if you don't mind me asking have you got a source?

So all of England going into tier 5?
Scarecrow man is on the tv saying it now aparantly, i haven't seen, just been told

So all of England going into tier 5?
Scarecrow man is on the tv saying it now aparantly, i haven't seen, just been told
Yep England and Scotland I think both tier 5. Hahaha!

i can’t wait to get the vaccine next week.

Yep England and Scotland I think both tier 5. Hahaha!

i can’t wait to get the vaccine next week.
Why can't you? My sister's had the vaccine, does this mean lockdown rules won't apply to you/her? Or do you just want it because you're legit scared of getting covid?

Why can't you? My sister's had the vaccine, does this mean lockdown rules won't apply to you/her? Or do you just want it because you're legit scared of getting covid?
Because it means my chance of getting it will go down. I be less likely to pass it to someone else and I can fly the fuck where ever I want! Haha did you not see the jab and fly ads for Ryanair?

Because it means my chance of getting it will go down. I be less likely to pass it to someone else and I can fly the fuck where ever I want! Haha did you not see the jab and fly ads for Ryanair?
On the tv yesterday 'they' said it doesn't last the chances of you catching it/being a carrier/passing it on? Just means you don't get symptoms

Yes, i saw the Jab'n'Go ads, they triggered me to IV (we often call it 'jabbing up' or say "shall we get/do some jabbers later/this weekend etc") lol 🙄

its pretty scary because if you develop ARDS from the covid you have over a 35% chance of dropping dead no matter what age you are. See the hospitals maxed out with people on support if we did not have them covid 19 death rate would be in the many millions.
These people really need to employ electromedicine for this. I swear it would prevent this stage ever being reached.

Thieves essential oil inhalation is also very effective.

Can also be rubbed over chest, throat, diluted 1 drop thieves to 4 drops olive oil.

4-6 drops thieves.

It goes right through the skin into the lungs, bringing instant and amazing relief.

All the figures I am seeing are showing that the death rate is the same as any other year, I don’t understand these people calling for strict lockdowns, I have lived my life as normal for the past year, I work with the most vulnerable people in society and in a company with over 100 service users we have not had one person with Covid. I’ve not had any issues whatsoever around my family or grandparents. I don’t watch the news. I eat healthy and exercise daily. As far as I am aware there hasn’t been any proof that this virus can be spread if you are asymptomatic. This is all about control & compliance. The UK government obviously can’t change their course of action now as they would have thousands of businesses taking them to court, they are now relying on this vaccine as their way out and they will fix the numbers to fit their agenda. We have had flu vaccine for years but we will have the flu.

Also why is no one asking the question about why do they write it like this.....?

Deaths for ANY REASON within 28 days of a positive covid test? This is not an accurate representation of Deaths from covid.
Indeed. If not for the media- honestly, truly, would anyone know there is supposedly a pandemic??

The bubonic was no hoax. Excessive White Sugar consumption at the time was actually the real underlying fuel for it.

But victims were everywhere to be seen. No grand media campaign and figures, stats etc.

It was visibly undeniable.

Us regular folk probably won't be getting the vaccine for weeks, if not months.

I can't help but think the toll this lockdown will have on people's mental health and other non-Covid related health conditions is too high a price for locking the country down indefinitely

a neighbour of mine committed suicide a few weeks ago and I'm sure the lockdown was a factor

Us regular folk probably won't be getting the vaccine for weeks, if not months.

I can't help but think the toll this lockdown will have on people's mental health and other non-Covid related health conditions is too high a price for locking the country down indefinitely

a neighbour of mine committed suicide a few weeks ago and I'm sure the lockdown was a factor
I doubt everyone will obey anyway, ever since last March when there's been 'lockdowns' - when I've gone out for essential stuff eg to score (bread and milk ofc) I've noticed absolutely no difference, if anything parks, cycle paths ive walked through have been busier than normal. More people out in sports gear running, dog walking etc.

Us british cunts are too ignorant and know-it-all, or so it seems.

There isn't enough police to police the rules, not in my area anyway