• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly: No come up

Yeetdruggie

Bluelighter
I’ve taken a small pill of molly which my dealer said he personally needed only 1 of to have a really good roll. He does a ton of drugs on his own and he always tries the stuff he gets in for reference. I don’t take mdma often so this is my first time in 3 months after having 3 bad previous rolls with just vomiting, headaches, and no come up.

So far I’m in 1.5 hours and feel nothing expect racing thoughts, intense drowsiness, and sometimes intrusive thoughts (like screaming in the middle of a thought that keeps interrupting). Usually I get nauseous and vomit on the come up because I can’t peak without vomiting. I have no signs of nausea in the slightest this time though.

Typically I always test the pressed ecstasy pills I’ve gotten from my dealer and it always had mdma. But this time I he gave me molly that was already in capsules (I have 4). I don’t want to take another one in case I have a bad reaction again or in case it’s not actually molly. Outside of testing one of the other capsules, should I just wait it out or take another one? The capsule is smaller than a regular Advil capsule. (4 can fit in a 1”x1” bag (if the bag is even that big, I think it’s smaller).

If you're talking safety then don't take another one until you've tested it. It could be bunk, dangerous or just a low dosage.

Noone can really tell you what it is, so I say wait until you can test it.

If you're talking safety then don't take another one until you've tested it. It could be bunk, dangerous or just a low dosage.

Noone can really tell you what it is, so I say wait until you can test it.
Thank you, I messaged my dealer and he said he actually gave me MDA and it’s been tested in a lab for purity. There’s probably 150mg per capsule but I took one and nada. I decided to test it and all 5 tests but one (simons) showed it was mdma. But if it’s MDA it makes sense there’s not reaction with simons. I took another after talking to him so we’ll see what happens but either way I’ll only have taken 300mg.

Thank you, I messaged my dealer and he said he actually gave me MDA and it’s been tested in a lab for purity. There’s probably 150mg per capsule but I took one and nada. I decided to test it and all 5 tests but one (simons) showed it was mdma. But if it’s MDA it makes sense there’s not reaction with simons. I took another after talking to him so we’ll see what happens but either way I’ll only have taken 300mg.
Yo

How did it go man?

MDA is more potent by weight. Your probably been scammed and given some shitty as rc with a speck of md or mdma to test postivte on regant

Yo

How did it go man?
I think she might actually be a lady?

And yes certainly, you shouldn't fail to notice a legit 150mg MDA, and especially 300. MDMA too at those doses. But you have no idea what dose you actually took. It may have just been too low for the first capsule to do much.

However I remember reading your previous post and reports and I do think there was some other mechanism at play hair reducing or interfering with your ability to experience and feel the MDMA.

Yo

How did it go man?
It was pretty shitty to be honest, compared to MDMA, MDA wasn’t good for much but it was very intense. I took one 150mg pill and waited two hours with no effects. I then decided to take a second one and within 30 minutes I came up and peaked. I don’t know if the excess capsule dissolving triggered a reaction or what, but I had a relatively empty stomach by the time I took the second one so idk why the other one wouldn’t have kicked in.

But I had a really rough time and immediately threw up violently 3 times after peaking, became overheated, and started have extremely bad anxiety/difficulty breathing because I had taken way too much. The eye rolling and nystagmus/eye wiggling was worrisome too because it felt better to just close my eyes or leave them barely open bc my eyes would not stop moving and I couldn’t focus on anything. I had to ask a very drug-experienced roommate to chill with me in case I overdosed or passed out because I’m pretty sure if I tried to avoid vomiting I would have needed to go to urgent care or smth.

My partner didn’t think my vomiting was that serious or much of an overdose concern until he took a pill and came up and he had a really intense experience of his own. He only then freaked about about whether I might pass out or have heart issues because he was having such intense physical symptoms just off one.

The muscle restlessness paired with an inability to get up and move around without feeling sick was pretty bad. At least with MDMA you feel the need to get up and move to compensate for the body’s overstimulation/excitement, with MDA we were stuck in the bed with rushed thoughts, an inability to maintain attention, and everything we could do seemed boring and almost non-stimulating so we spent the whole time laying in bed talking to calm down. It was also weird because time felt it moved really slow but any music we listened to was noticeably 2-4 times faster than the original song.

Unlike my partner, I had really intense hallucinogenic visuals that I can only describe as my mind formulating thoughts too fast without discerning the reality of my surroundings. I would see stuff like women in wheelchairs and a bunch of random things when I quickly looked in any direction and then the images would be outlines with text over them saying random things that made no sense when paired up. The words would mash together from different thoughts and I’d repeat in my head whatever nonsense word had been formulated over and over.

My experience only started to calm down after the 4 hour mark and then I fell asleep out of pure exhaustion and boredness with my environment an hour later.

I feel in smaller amounts (like 75mg-100mg) MDA might not feel to bad, but I definitely overdid it and plan to avoid it for as long as I can. It didn’t help that my dealer decided to say he gave me molly and then clarified that he gave me MDA 2 hours after I took it. I was hesitant to even take the pills because I’d had bad experiences (no come up/body sickness/bloody vomit) the last three times I tried rolling. I’m just gonna stick to acid because it gives me all the good feelings of MDMA with a semblance of actual significance and much more, plus the worst I get on acid is either fear or insanity or really bad PMS-like cramps which is much more preferable than my MDMA body changes.

. I’m just gonna stick to acid because it gives me all the good feelings of MDMA with a semblance of actual significance and much more, plus the worst I get on acid is either fear or insanity or really bad PMS-like cramps which is much more preferable than my MDMA body changes.
That sounds like a sensible idea seeing as it appears the negatives outweigh the positives each time you try to have an enjoyable experience with MDMA.

For whatever reasons that doesn't appear to be working well for you. Lsd may therefore be your better option which house is advantages with regards to its non neurotoxicity and non damaging nature. So the MDMA issues might actually be for the best in the long run.

Wishing you happy and safe tripping and big thanks for reporting back to us.

It was pretty shitty to be honest, compared to MDMA, MDA wasn’t good for much but it was very intense. I took one 150mg pill and waited two hours with no effects. I then decided to take a second one and within 30 minutes I came up and peaked. I don’t know if the excess capsule dissolving triggered a reaction or what, but I had a relatively empty stomach by the time I took the second one so idk why the other one wouldn’t have kicked in.

But I had a really rough time and immediately threw up violently 3 times after peaking, became overheated, and started have extremely bad anxiety/difficulty breathing because I had taken way too much. The eye rolling and nystagmus/eye wiggling was worrisome too because it felt better to just close my eyes or leave them barely open bc my eyes would not stop moving and I couldn’t focus on anything. I had to ask a very drug-experienced roommate to chill with me in case I overdosed or passed out because I’m pretty sure if I tried to avoid vomiting I would have needed to go to urgent care or smth.

My partner didn’t think my vomiting was that serious or much of an overdose concern until he took a pill and came up and he had a really intense experience of his own. He only then freaked about about whether I might pass out or have heart issues because he was having such intense physical symptoms just off one.

The muscle restlessness paired with an inability to get up and move around without feeling sick was pretty bad. At least with MDMA you feel the need to get up and move to compensate for the body’s overstimulation/excitement, with MDA we were stuck in the bed with rushed thoughts, an inability to maintain attention, and everything we could do seemed boring and almost non-stimulating so we spent the whole time laying in bed talking to calm down. It was also weird because time felt it moved really slow but any music we listened to was noticeably 2-4 times faster than the original song.

Unlike my partner, I had really intense hallucinogenic visuals that I can only describe as my mind formulating thoughts too fast without discerning the reality of my surroundings. I would see stuff like women in wheelchairs and a bunch of random things when I quickly looked in any direction and then the images would be outlines with text over them saying random things that made no sense when paired up. The words would mash together from different thoughts and I’d repeat in my head whatever nonsense word had been formulated over and over.

My experience only started to calm down after the 4 hour mark and then I fell asleep out of pure exhaustion and boredness with my environment an hour later.

I feel in smaller amounts (like 75mg-100mg) MDA might not feel to bad, but I definitely overdid it and plan to avoid it for as long as I can. It didn’t help that my dealer decided to say he gave me molly and then clarified that he gave me MDA 2 hours after I took it. I was hesitant to even take the pills because I’d had bad experiences (no come up/body sickness/bloody vomit) the last three times I tried rolling. I’m just gonna stick to acid because it gives me all the good feelings of MDMA with a semblance of actual significance and much more, plus the worst I get on acid is either fear or insanity or really bad PMS-like cramps which is much more preferable than my MDMA body changes.
Wow that sounds awful. I've never heard someone have such a terrible experience with MDA, are you sure they guy who sold is being truthful/knows what he's talking about?

Wow that sounds awful. I've never heard someone have such a terrible experience with MDA, are you sure they guy who sold is being truthful/knows what he's talking about?
Well it is simply stronger and harsher on the body and the brain.
The dose was simply too high. And the lady in question has not been having the most pleasurable time on MDMA for a while.

These things considered, I guess it makes sense.

Yeah I’m pretty sure it was MDA, we tested it and the results were positive for 5 tests. I originally thought I was testing for MDMA so 4 of 5 tests were positive (not the simon’s A & B) but when I messaged my dealer he said he personally tested it on his own and he also received the MDA from someone who had it professionally tested in a lab beforehand. I honestly think it was my fault why I had such a negative experience, I just took way too much because the come up time was over 2 hours. I felt I had reason to believe I should have taken another with that amount of time passing as opposed to the est. 30-90minute come up described online. Clearly though I was mistaken lol

MDA is more potent by weight. Your probably been scammed and given some shitty as rc with a speck of md or mdma to test postivte on regant
I’m not sure to be honest, our dealer is usually pretty honest and spot on with his stuff, he always tests it and tries it himself before selling. He just didn’t inform me that he gave me MDA as opposed to MDMA (he only charged me $40 for 4 as opposed to usually charging me $100 for 4) which was sketchy but he told me both himself and his providers tested the MDA at home and in an actual lab for purity. He even told me one should be enough (but I thought it was genuinely molly at the time when I took it so I figured one more wouldn’t be too bad). All other drugs I’ve gotten from him have been good and relatively strong, I just personally started to have adverse reactions to MDMA when all my other friends would be having a great time.

But if I truly took MDA then I took way too much at almost 300mg. Since I thought I was taking MDMA, 300mg didn’t seem too risky of a dosage as I’ve taken about that much in the past before. But when I looked online for MDA overdose/damaging amounts I only saw one website saying 400mg is about as high as you should go without severely damaging or killing yourself. I surely freaked out after reading that, but fortunately I vomited the rest of the second capsule pretty much as soon as it broke down in my stomach (20-30 minutes after I took it).

I’m not sure to be honest, our dealer is usually pretty honest and spot on with his stuff, he always tests it and tries it himself before selling. He just didn’t inform me that he gave me MDA as opposed to MDMA (he only charged me $40 for 4 as opposed to usually charging me $100 for 4) which was sketchy but he told me both himself and his providers tested the MDA at home and in an actual lab for purity. He even told me one should be enough (but I thought it was genuinely molly at the time when I took it so I figured one more wouldn’t be too bad). All other drugs I’ve gotten from him have been good and relatively strong, I just personally started to have adverse reactions to MDMA when all my other friends would be having a great time.

But if I truly took MDA then I took way too much at almost 300mg. Since I thought I was taking MDMA, 300mg didn’t seem too risky of a dosage as I’ve taken about that much in the past before. But when I looked online for MDA overdose/damaging amounts I only saw one website saying 400mg is about as high as you should go without severely damaging or killing yourself. I surely freaked out after reading that, but fortunately I vomited the rest of the second capsule pretty much as soon as it broke down in my stomach (20-30 minutes after I took it).
Well I'm just glad it ended up okay-ish. Bit of a scare though eh. This sort of experience is a major reason why drug prohibition is so destructive...

I’ve taken a small pill of molly which my dealer said he personally needed only 1 of to have a really good roll. He does a ton of drugs on his own and he always tries the stuff he gets in for reference. I don’t take mdma often so this is my first time in 3 months after having 3 bad previous rolls with just vomiting, headaches, and no come up.

So far I’m in 1.5 hours and feel nothing expect racing thoughts, intense drowsiness, and sometimes intrusive thoughts (like screaming in the middle of a thought that keeps interrupting). Usually I get nauseous and vomit on the come up because I can’t peak without vomiting. I have no signs of nausea in the slightest this time though.

Typically I always test the pressed ecstasy pills I’ve gotten from my dealer and it always had mdma. But this time I he gave me molly that was already in capsules (I have 4). I don’t want to take another one in case I have a bad reaction again or in case it’s not actually molly. Outside of testing one of the other capsules, should I just wait it out or take another one? The capsule is smaller than a regular Advil capsule. (4 can fit in a 1”x1” bag (if the bag is even that big, I think it’s smaller).

Damn that sounds sorta like an experience I had last Monday except it was an ecstasy pill. Kept waiting and waiting. Didn't even get an intense come up feeling like usual. I mean I got a mild come up feeling but I damn sure never rolled. I went to bed pissed off but strangely I had an awesome MDMA-esch afterglow all week long so at least it wasn't a total waste of money.

I personally would tell you not to take another one just in case it's not MDMA cause it might be that PMA shit or whatever. But I usually don't listen to my own advice and act compulsively if I have my mind set on acheiving a certain high and thus I would probably keep popping em till I felt what I was looking for. I once took an entire Gram of "Molly" (was probably some weird ass RC) in 100 mg doses over and over throughout the night waiting to roll.
and by the end of the night I thought I was going to die. Another time I took an entire half a gram of what I assume was methylone through dosing over and over and waiting and instead of rolling I just started seeing weird ass glowing green alien symbols all over my wall and had this weird geeked up feeling all night. But then again I am a dumbass when it comes to these kind of things so....anyway the moral of the story is just don't take anymore

AFAIK MDA is way more expensive than MDMA (easily 2x to 4x), does not make sense to me unless in the American continent the pricing is different from EU.

When I get some MDA sold to Me as "molly"... I never feel that come up.
Hm, that’s strange. Yeah I was expecting a similar come up to the one I usually get on MDMA but I never had the come up it just hit me really hard and I noticed my eyes dilated.

Damn that sounds sorta like an experience I had last Monday except it was an ecstasy pill. Kept waiting and waiting. Didn't even get an intense come up feeling like usual. I mean I got a mild come up feeling but I damn sure never rolled. I went to bed pissed off but strangely I had an awesome MDMA-esch afterglow all week long so at least it wasn't a total waste of money.

I personally would tell you not to take another one just in case it's not MDMA cause it might be that PMA shit or whatever. But I usually don't listen to my own advice and act compulsively if I have my mind set on acheiving a certain high and thus I would probably keep popping em till I felt what I was looking for. I once took an entire Gram of "Molly" (was probably some weird ass RC) in 100 mg doses over and over throughout the night waiting to roll.
and by the end of the night I thought I was going to die. Another time I took an entire half a gram of what I assume was methylone through dosing over and over and waiting and instead of rolling I just started seeing weird ass glowing green alien symbols all over my wall and had this weird geeked up feeling all night. But then again I am a dumbass when it comes to these kind of things so....anyway the moral of the story is just don't take anymore
I found out I was given MDA and I had no come up/peak after 2.5 hours. I ended up taking one more 150mg pill and 20 minutes after taking it I was full blown “rolling” without a come up but I’m guessing I was close to OD’ing or fucking myself up really bad because I immediately threw up violently about 5 times after the second pill dissolved with the last of my vomit tasting like straight chemicals. I assume I took way too much and ended up still getting high but the experience deterred me from ever considering taking MDMA or MDA again because the “molly” I had purchased was meant to be my first roll in months after having 3-4 bad rolls previously. I was really nervous about taking it because of the adverse effects I’ve had the last few times with MDMA so I have no desire to take it anymore. Guess it’ll just be acid for me from now on lol.

AFAIK MDA is way more expensive than MDMA (easily 2x to 4x), does not make sense to me unless in the American continent the pricing is different from EU.
I’m not sure about pricing differences in the EU but yeah both my dealer and drug-experienced partner told me MDA costs less than MDMA purely because of the development process. I can’t remember specifically but they said it has to do something with MDA not having amphetamine or something.