Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

-MODERATORS-: someone discussing their suicide in the Pharmacoptherapy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crankinit

Bluelighter
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ine-and-other-opioid-pharmacotherapies/page11

I have 20 blue packs of 8mg bupe laying around, will they get me high or kill me? lol
I am currently back to maintaining on 16mg...

PS eternal sleep doesn't bother me :)

I also have access to over 100mg of rivotril, 150+mg of xanax, hundreds of mgs of serepax, and valium.

Would be taken with scotch or bourbon, with a note left on a locked door to say if i dont answer call the paramedics so loved ones dont find me!!!

I believe I have the right to euthanisia! Either that or swing from a tree and probably suffocate to death and not break my neck!

My mind is made up. Sick of everything and dont pojnt me to the dark side blah blah'

I just dont want to waste my shit and wake up :)

help me please. i cant do it anymore, life i mean, I am mid 30's been there tried it all :)

I'm not sure who's doing Mod duty in AUDD atm, and PM's often get lost or take a while to get read, so I figured I'd create this to get attention to the issue ASAP.

Is there anything Bluelight can do to track this individual down, hopefully make sure they're ok or get them the help they need?

Hopefully it's just intoxicated rambling, but better safe than sorry.

Ive reported the posts as well, I noticed his posts are from yesterday so I hope its not too late

I hope he's ok. I know what it's likebut things do get better & if he waited it out I'm sure he will change his mind

Good looking out Crankinit. Thanks for drawing peoples attention to this.

I hope he's OK...I feel like people think drug overdose will be an easy and peaceful way to go out but that's often not the case. It could just be ramblings...no one has managed to get in touch with him?

Unfortunately I did not see this until today, I started a new job last week and as a result have not gotten on here as much as I should of.

I don't think there is any real way to track them down, given the fact it has been four days now I don't know what good it would do at this stage.

I am going to close this thread now because I don't feel like much can be added at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.