• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Moderate oxycodone use for a month - will I withdraw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a somewhat similar note, I went to a 6 day detox in January because my life became all about oxy. I have tremendous pain in my lower back (3 herniations and one surgery), my neck ( they want to remove 3 disks and 2 vertebrae) and I need a shoulder replacement. I stayed off them for two months but cannot deal with the pain now I find myself back where I was I am completely depressed and don't know what to do. This is no way to live. HELP

i suggest you make your own thread here so more people can see it, alternatively, you might wish to post your question in our recovery forum? they specialize in stuff like drug induced depression or self-medication, or our chronic pain megathread here in OD.

real sorry to hear what you're going thru mate, hope you can find some respite here

i suggest you make your own thread here so more people can see it, alternatively, you might wish to post your question in our recovery forum? they specialize in stuff like drug induced depression or self-medication, or our chronic pain megathread here in OD.

real sorry to hear what you're going thru mate, hope you can find some respite here

With this I'll close this thread, as it's 7 years old
If you need help making your own thread or have a question PM me or any OD mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.