• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Modafinil

Phoenix_03

Bluelighter
Recently tried this and I thought it worked well for what I wanted - something to keep me up and going during night shift. My question for anyone who tried it is, did you have any type of come down or unpleasant after effects? Mine were mild, but it reminded me a little of how you feel when coming down from coke. Not particularly pleasant. It wasn't bad enough to really bother me but I did notice it. Maybe a smaller dose would help? The tabs i got are 200 mg. I took one whole one, maybe half or a quarter would be better?

I used to get provigil 200mg and I liked them. They aren't recreational at all in my experience but they do just what they were advertised to do... they kept me awake and alert.

No OCD type shit or euphoria like amphetamines.... they just kept me going like a strong cup of coffee that didn't wear off in an hour. If you take too many you get a wicked headache.

Recently tried this and I thought it worked well for what I wanted - something to keep me up and going during night shift. My question for anyone who tried it is, did you have any type of come down or unpleasant after effects? Mine were mild, but it reminded me a little of how you feel when coming down from coke. Not particularly pleasant. It wasn't bad enough to really bother me but I did notice it. Maybe a smaller dose would help? The tabs i got are 200 mg. I took one whole one, maybe half or a quarter would be better?
They do exactly what they claim...taking as little as possible will increase the quality of your sleep...200 mg made me always awake ...give yourself that 12 hr window and pay attention to how your sleepiness comes on...
Also, I remember how it ( and adrafinil) makes your urine belligerent smelling and neon green...you have to be conscious of this if you’re lazy at the urinal with your shake shake dribble reduction program- you will be made sport of for smelling like pee😂 otherwise...

They do exactly what they claim...taking as little as possible will increase the quality of your sleep...200 mg made me always awake ...give yourself that 12 hr window and pay attention to how your sleepiness comes on...
Also, I remember how it ( and adrafinil) makes your urine belligerent smelling and neon green...you have to be conscious of this if you’re lazy at the urinal with your shake shake dribble reduction program- you will be made sport of for smelling like pee😂 otherwise...
When you take it regularly at the 200 mg dosage, you get used to it but more doesn’t make you any more awake but your sleep is always affected by it anyways...it reminded of sleep two days after a heavy acid trip - you knew you weren’t trippin but you still felt something

Be careful trying to get high from it, i was able to once (im talking 10-15000mg+) , with euphoria comparable to or exceeding methamphetamine, but also a gnarly psychosis

Could have also been counterfeit drugs from Asian street pharmacy, because id never taken it compulsively before, but took that over 24 hours and was high as a kite for another 24 before things took a sour turn and I was running from invisible men across a foreign country, jumping on moving busses, etc..

I sit down to pee so can't relate to the shake shake at the urinal part 🤣. I did hear it makes your pee smell funky, and I definitely noticed a unique scent. I thought it smelled like chicken soup 😂😂. My sleep is off after taking it, gonna try a smaller piece tonight. Thanks!