Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mob phone numbers and ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't comprehend why someone would be stupid enough to prank you without first turning own number sending off.

Just call them back, you're bound to at least get their voicemail.

the number starts with 0419, which tele company is this with?
i dont know about the other companies but when i signed up with the company im with i had to provide id so they can register me onto their system properly.

0419 is generically a Telstra prefix, but with mobile number portability they could be with any carrier.

Actually I've heard of that and it does seem likely. Spamming of any kind should be an executable or torturable offence. It's just ridiculous.

Who has seriously ever bought anything that has been advertised by spam?

It's the most fucking pointless, annoying exercise ever.

Did he get the recorded message though? I thought the number just wasn't answering.

If you use two reference points you can triangulate the source using simple trigonometry.

forever_young said:
you're a fucked cunt

Why don't you start telling us some more details? I'm sure if you called the number enough from enough different phones, you would find out whatever you want to know.

Or maybe you just really need a root and have found some random number in your phone and you want to find out who it is before you whore yourself to them?;)

chopped_chimp said:
Why don't you start telling us some more details? I'm sure if you called the number enough from enough different phones, you would find out whatever you want to know.

Or maybe you just really need a root and have found some random number in your phone and you want to find out who it is before you whore yourself to them?;)

read the thread before making dumbass posts you fuckface

^^^^ Take it easy guys....lol. Unless you have the right electrical gear, you may never know f/y. But at least you know the number, could be harder if it was private! Maybe get your mates to call it...?! :)

Benefit said:
If you use two reference points you can triangulate the source using simple trigonometry.

finally, a plan to find the radio and get off this island!

I had this problem a few years ago and after some deep thinking (yep unusual for me...lol) I decided to try this idea.

I rang the number at about 10ish and introduced myself as a radio guy from some bogus station.

I then asked who i was talking to and if they were ready to play for a thousand bucks cash.

I got a first name and purposely stopped them giving me there last name........I wanted it to sound real.

To win the doe they had to bark like a dog.

The person on the other end barked for about 30 secs while i pissed myself laughing.

Finally i put some background music on and then asked the dude for his full name and address so we could get the cash delivered.

Worked a treat.

The dude didnt bother my mates misses again either.............lol.

You just got to practice a bit, be up beat and confident.........any idiot can pull it off..........hell I did.

good luck.

^ Thats hell funny. Although these days don't you have to register for those things?

^ correct. entering a competition means you agree to the terms and conditions, and only then can they call you

Status
Not open for further replies.