• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MMDA - New Experience - There Was Life In Those Eyes

Fudge gentlemen, I wish. Just had the one dose. Bumpin cause compiling chapters for the MGS story.

good read, and great compound. One of my favs of the family...I took it up to 300 mg, and had a lurvley time! Naranjo described it so well. But even better yet...DMMDA....really an unexplored gem. Sasha or anyone else didn't explore it thoroughly enough me thinks....it is up there with MDMA....basically all the best parts of MDMA, MMDA, and the 2,5 substituted family. I'm surprised more isn't written about it......same with 4-thiomescaline. The "RC" manufacturers have missed some goldies....

thanks for bumping the report...

Last edited:
Sasha quite possibly didn't explore a few things thoroughly enough; but I guess with the amount of work he did that's no surprise, it's also clear people don't always react the same or have the same preferences.

MGS - quite a find, but then so is a giving chemist I guess. Fascinating read. This one always stuck out as an interesting item. Ibogaine was almost brain movie like but clearly from what you have written this was very different although again you mention DMT as a simile.