• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

MKO melt

aspiringchemist

Bluelighter
I'm having an in office pain procedure in the near future and will be undergoing "conscious sedation". They informed me they use an "MKO melt" and IV for back-up.

I'd never heard of this compound medication until now.

MKO melt:
Sublingual - Midazolam 3mg, Ketamine 25mg, Ondansetron 2mg in a single

Has anyone had experience with this?

I take diazepam and ondansetron daily and I'm no stranger to the psychedelic headspace, though never taken ketamine before. Granted 25mg is threshold.

Do they know how much benzos ur taking it looks like its the major sedative given the ket dose u might need a adjustment

Yes, they are aware. I had the same thought and will likely ask for two, or just take a diazepam beforehand.

Why would anyone want a pain procedure?

Anyway, if you remember it, let us know how it went.

Steveo from jacka** was straight up addicted to nitrous oxide and they gave him anesthesia and was out in seconds.

That is slighty different because he was a polydrug user and i dont know how sober he was from chemicals at the time and i think they used propofol iv.

Im sorry ive felt really sick i think something wrong with my meds ive been rocking back and forth so i might just be totally off topic.

Im sorry ive felt really sick i think something wrong with my meds ive been rocking back and forth so i might just be totally off topic.

Lyrica does that to me, take a bit too much and I haven't gotta a clue what I'm doing. Used to take much more but lately it really gets to me.

Wow, OK, well tail-end of meth binge here + gabapentin, which is a unique difficult/pleasant state. Let us all spin around together in our misfortune.

Wouldn't that be an analgesia procedure?

I have, honestly, had a pain procedure, as in, only to inflict pain (no, not some BDSM thing either).

I was being a smartass guys, but the procedure was real:

OK, I am not making this up: back in the day my roommate got a gig at UCSF in the pain research lab. So I enrolled in a study, hoping for $$.

In a like five hour session, first they burned my arm with a flat iron. OK, so it was a flat hot paddle at like 50C pressed against the pale underside of my forearm, for five minutes. They then marked off the area that had turned red, used a little needle to poke me closer and closer to the margin. OK that's baseline pain.

Then my roommate burned me more, and coated the area with capsaicin cream. Not kidding. And repeated all the measurements. After that, it was repeating all this stuff, but on drugs.

The fun one was IV fentanyl, which thankfully came last because my ass hurt after all this, besides my arm. I mean, I was hooked up to IV and vitals all this time, so getting straight up high as a fucking kite was nice indeed.

Anyway, they no shit determined I was too insensitive to pain to continue in the study. I think I got fifty bucks.

That was my pain procedure.

Did you have your anti-pain procedure yet OP?

damn! that's gnarly

The paperwork I have from the pain management office literally says "pain procedure". Idk...

Anyway, yes I did have the procedure and took the MKO melt. It was very nice. Came on smoothly in about 7 minutes and lasted approximately 75 minutes. The 15 grams of kratom I took two hours earlier instantly kicked up two notches in intensity upon administration of MKO melt.

Well I'm glad it worked out for you!

And I've never even seen a kratom, but 15g sounds like a lot.

Good thinking with the Kratom, that MKO melt could use another letter, like a tiny dab of a Bentley compound..