• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

mixing Temazepam,Lorazepam,Diazepam,Oxycontin (80mg crushed and ingested) + Tramadol

pally pete

Bluelighter
how safe and desireable would this combination be?

i have a very high tolerance to all benzos and a decent tolerance to oxycontin and ive had the occassional dabble with tramadol (upto 400mg in one go)

my question is would the effects be desireableand would any of them interact in a dangerous way or would they just cancel out each othere rendering it pointless?

ive mixed all the benzos with oxycontin and weed before with great success :)

any help,advice much appreciated,thanks.

Would they interact in a dangerous way? Your combining a bunch of downers. What do you think? I'm just saying that for harm reduction, I know you said that you have a tolerance. If you have already taken that combo just without the Tramadol than you will be fine. Tramadol doesn't produce much CNS depression. I don't know if it will make it more desirable, personally I'd rather do that combo without the Tramadol fucking up my high.

Which mix three benzo's with OxyContin? Why not just one? Mixing three seems to me that it would kind of dull the opiate high.

mixing different benzos and different opiates isn't going to give you much of a difference between just doing the comparable amounts of one benzo and one opiate.

Personally I would take it w/o the tramadol, and with only one benzo, that way you can conserve your supply. The tradmadol isnt going to overpower the oxy, so it's not going to really boost it

also mixing diff benzo's can be bad my little cousin mixed oxy, valium and xanax and overdosed and died.. Iv'e mixed trams and oxy tho did get pretty faded but mixing shit's alway a lil scarey try the drugs.com interactions checker.. be safe rather then sorry hun ;)

i wouldn't bother with the tramadol, otherwse (as long as you're sure you can handle it) its sounds like a very relaxing euphoric combo

thanks for the replies and advice.

i think il leave the tramadol as that seems a bit of a waste.

reason i like doing various benzos before i hit the oxy is because it puts me in a nice calm relaxed state and then makes the oixy experience very nice (ino) added with a couple of joints of weed,

Sounds like alot of fun just make sure you have a tolerance to one or the other as it can be a very dangerous combo if your new to either or both..... Also i dont really think you need to add the Tramadol... seems like a waste

best ROA For 80 mg OC OXYCONTINS?

I CRUSH THEm UP WITH RAZORBLAZES UNTIL A FINE DUST AND THEN JUST NECK WITH A HOT DRINK.

Any other better suggestions?

*sorry about the caps

im just about to ingest tyhe 800mg OC oxycontin.

il keep you updated.

time now 02.24am

thanks for the replies and advice.

i think il leave the tramadol as that seems a bit of a waste.

reason i like doing various benzos before i hit the oxy is because it puts me in a nice calm relaxed state and then makes the oixy experience very nice (ino) added with a couple of joints of weed,