• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Mixing pharma during come down. Hydrocodone ?

bluelightchrome

Greenlighter
Thoughts of using pharam for come down like headache I have hydrocodone 10/325 have this nagging headache and nose pain. Thoughts been over 2 hrs since last use of coke a ball in three days

Ah, the drug addict classic. Covering the crash up with opiates--that's what you mean?

There's no dangerous interaction. Just dont push the dose because sometimes the stim come down is quite depressing as you know, and if it doesn't fully cover up the come down you don't want to take more hydro than your tolerance can handle.

Also! If you combine the two the same day the stimulants will cover up the effects of the hydro just a bit--so again you don't want to take more than you know you can handle because of the diminished opioid feeling from the stimulant use. I see nothing wrong with this. As long as you're not doing this quite frequently as opioid tolerance will rise and no longer be effective for the purpose you're posting about.

I’m taking it just for the headache I took half now just waiting on my food cause I haven’t ate worth a fuck in three days. And yes the hydro helped for the headache a bit no more binges.

Stim crashes are drastically worse without eating, so try to force some food down next time if you can. It definitely promotes a headache more often imo. And stimulant headaches are no fun. Headaches are probably a symptom of dehydration in a way potentially.

best for cocaine comedown to me is alprazolam, unbeatable, I can sleep even very high on cocaine if I take it