View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mixing mushrooms

Airkraft

Greenlighter
Has anyone mixed mushrooms with anything ( apart from MDMA as we all know this is awesome lol )

What was the trip like??

I've some bk-2c-b ( taken this at 170mg and only got stim effects no visuals ) was wondering if this would mix well with mushrooms

I'd venture a guess that you may be (one of) the first to ever try that combination, maybe that sort of thing is best suited for someone who has a lot of experience in the field of say combining mushrooms with other drugs. And also extensive experience with bk-2C-B. That would allow for better judgement regarding this combination because you would know the ins and outs of both drugs and the side-effects they can produce, you would see what they probably bring out in each other.

Combining mushrooms with stimulants could lead to a messed up psycho trip I think. But with an empathogen of course it can be rather wonderful. Mushrooms together with psychedelics (even true for 2C-B which is almost an empathogen - at least it is an entactogen) is sometimes worthwhile, but at other times considered redundant or even unpleasant because the effects can get in each others way. I've felt that on mushrooms + 2C-B.

So, there are a lot of sides to this.

Also let me give you the link to the general mushrooms combo subthread, and a quote of the focused combo subthreads:

Thanks for the sub threads :) some good info there,

If read a few reports where the mushrooms and 2c-b don't mix well.
Will try this one day, but will get more of a feel to the mush 1st :)
Thanks