• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Mixing Ativan and Valium-Harm reduction

deez____nuts

Greenlighter
Hi I'll just preface this by saying I've never posted here before so apologies if I've done it wrong, but I was wondering how dangerous it would be to mix 8mg of Diazepam and 2.5 mg of Lorazepam.

I understand there's a risk when it comes to mixing depressants and it's different for everyone but I wanted some reassurance that at these moderately low doses that I wouldn't have respiratory failure or other negative effects. For context I have a bit of a tolerance to Lorazepam and Zopiclone; and I also take prescribed dexamphetamine daily. Again I know it's different for everyone and there's not really any certainty, but was wondering if anyone has mixed these with any adverse effects or if I'm just being overly paranoid. I may also have 2 standard drinks as well unless it's really not a good idea.

Thanks in advance

I don’t think the mix will produce any intense synergy to be worried about. If you feel you could handle the additive effects of those two doses. But maybe someone else’s knows better on here.

The drinks is where you might get into trouble. Alcohol and benzos are “synergistic” in the sense you’ll be doing stupid shit before you know it. Maybe keep it to the benzos alone.

-GC

I don’t think the mix will produce any intense synergy to be worried about. If you feel you could handle the additive effects of those two doses. But maybe someone else’s knows better on here.

The drinks is where you might get into trouble. Alcohol and benzos are “synergistic” in the sense you’ll be doing stupid shit before you know it. Maybe keep it to the benzos alone.

-GC
Thanks for your answer, I reckon my benzo tolerance is higher than I thought due to the fact I took a substantial amount of zopiclone last night, I ended up just doing it and honestly don't feel that sedated haha I think I was just being paranoid but yeah I'll try to avoid the alcohol so as not to tempt fate, I've already hidden my car keys just in case I decide to stupidly go for a drive 🤣

Sounds like the ultimate anxiolytic cocktail…..just missing Clonidine 0.1mg tablet

Diazepam (Valium) and Lorazepam (Ativan) are the two most highly regarded and potent/effective anxiolytic benzodiazepine drugs available

Diazepam is the Ultimate benzodiazepine with amazing muscle relaxation and very long half-life, while Lorazepam is also a potent anxiolytic that’s shorter acting. The two would compliment each other

Diazepam 10mg
Lorazepam 2mg
Clonidine 0.1mg (half a scored tablet)
Cannabis Indica 5mg jel cap (very light dose)

Just add a low therapeutic dose of Oxycodone 5mg IR and you’d be the most Laxed faded guy on earth lol

That’s actually my customized anxiolytic cocktail. I also add a small amount of Ketamine after the main cocktail kicked in, a thin little line of K. Depending on how I feel I might blast a little leeno of Cocaine & Ketamine 50/50 mix

For myself this cocktail is completely safe as I’ve done it almost daily for years ….on top of my daily Methadone 80mg . Sadly the Oxy IR would have zero effect on me now due to the long term Methadone