• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing Alcohol and Weed Edibles

WithoutWarning99

Greenlighter
Going to a concert soon and obviously looking to get messed up beforehand, but also don't really want to take the risk of sneaking in drugs, so I bought some weed cookies from my friend and some four locos to kill before entering. I'm a very experienced weed smoker, smoke a good amount just about every single day, but not too used to edibles, only had them once or twice before. Also been crossfaded many times, and am quite used to the feeling, even in pretty large quantities of both substances. I was basically wondering if mixing edibles with alcohol is a bad idea (esp with lack of experience with edibles), or if it would be ok because I'm quite experienced with both smoking weed and crossfading. Thanks!

I would recommend testing the exact edibles beforehand, perhaps with a few drinks as well. Always a good idea to know how messed up a certain combo will get you before doing it out in public. Always been my policy.

I have personally gotten sick off that combo whereas drinking and smoking is completely dift. i dont think its dangerous but very difficult to titrate with edibles where you get the feeling you're looking for.