• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction missed shot?

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
micron filtered coke but tap water because out of sterile saline/water. hand sanitizer because out of alcohol pads. bandaid or real medical attention? wait it out?

Untitled.jpg

click for bigger. i know everyone says er with iv issues, but that's a huge deal unless i'm gonna lose my foot.

Nasty. Firstly, in the interest of harm reduction I have to say go to ER. However, i have missed a few coke shots in my life and only one ever turned into an abscess. And i always used tap water and never had a proper filter.

If you don’t go to ER monitor very closely. If redness increases in size, goes darker, or it gets hot you have no choice but to go to ER. It might blister up in which case you also need antibiotics.

meh, i'll asses with time. going to the er would really fuck up my life not just financially. but if i'm gonna lose a foot, gotta go.

• Heart
Reactions: R3K
When i had mine I just went to random doctor and was upfront about what it was and got antibiotics. Paid cash.

Do not inject into your feet! I've done it a number of times and most of the times I missed or failed to register. As a result I've seemed to have collapsed a number of veins. It's been a decade since ive injected anything but they still are much less prominent than before. They are extremely delicate and prone to trauma.

Doesn't look that bad from here but looks can be deceptive. Monitor for growth, generation of heat, fever of course and other signs of infection. It's in your hands.

Agreed. Stay way from feet, use greather Saphenous vein at the ankle if you need too. That doesn't look bad, but you definitely need to keep an eye on it. The hardest place for the body to heal is the feet (farthest from heart)

you remember what antibotics? ciproflaxin? it doesn't seem to be getting worse.

You won't notice for a day or two. It will get hot and red. At this point, you'll just need to monitor it and see if your body can absorb the solution and bacteria successfully.