⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Misfits (E4)

I AM TOTALLY EXCITED.

i like Rudi, although i am waiting for everyone's super powers to really....come out, i guess. so far alisha and simon got the best ones imho.

well nope, curtis seems to be doing big thangs with his powers, now it's just kelly that doesn't make any sense to me, but maybe something with shane will make it better.

I have to admit I thought the show was going to be a little lacking without Nathan but I was wrong, Rudi is hilarious! Really looking forward to the rest of this season now.

a bit meh on the last episode, looking forward to next week, guns and nazis and shit

Tonight's episode clearly shows they are running out of good ideas :(.

what? i really liked this episode. i like the character specific episodes they are doing, and i was wondering when they'd get around to kelly. i feel like no one is watching this show anymore, which is totally lame.

Well, I like the rest of the series... just this episode I thought was so stupid... I don't think the Nazis would have been too keen on black or mixed race people :p

Also, I think too many people have powers now... it was better when it was a secret between the original people imho.

I still enjoy the show, I really love Rudi. I think a lot of people's problems with show are based on the fact it peaked in the first series. The second series was pretty bland IMO so I think a lot of people lost interest then. I definitely think the third series has been better than the second though.

I miss nathan!

you think they will ever bring him back? I watch the show every week I really enjoy it. Before the start of this season they had a clip of
NSFW:
Nathan getting arrested in Las Vegas for cheating.

you think they will ever bring him back?
Interview with Robert Sheehan (Nathan) when asked if he would ever return:

"Ah, you never know. There's no point in saying never. It holds a very fond little place in my heart. No, it's been a great big part of my life and there's no point in turning your back on something completely. I'm not doing that, I would never say never. But I suppose it depends how many series of the show there's going to be. I suppose there's room for many more."

We can only hope so.

^ I concur

I've finally been catching up with Season 3. most of the staples remain (kicking soundtrack, lots of TnA, lots of hilarious deaths), and while Rudi (the new guy) is okay and fitting in well, I just feel like the writers for this season transferred all of Nathan's lines into Rudi's lines. it literally feels as if they just erased his name and penciled in Rudis

anyone else get the feeling here?

and btw, those girl-on-girl scenes in Season 3, episode 2 were so cash!!

no i don't think that at all! Rudi actually has a nice sensitive (and bisexual?) side, where as I can only remember Nathan being nice once. Rudi is way more of a sleazy disgusting man, where as Nathan still seems like a teenager. Also the difference reflected with their powers?

I like the look of next week's episode! mmm zombii.

fml, Antonia Thomas announced that she wont be returning for season 4. First they take Nathan from me and now Alisha! How can they do this to me? Anger aside, season finale was intense.

I think you might be right, though I don't want to believe it. However I thought the same thing when Nathan left and Rudi turned out to be just as great, possibly better. This time travel business is really confusing me, is Simon gone for good now?

Season 4 just premiered a few hours ago. I wasn't sure how much I would enjoy this show still with almost all of the main cast but I actually loved this first episode of the season. Joseph Gilgun is a fucking riot, he had me cracking up pretty much the whole time. Anybody still keeping up with Misfits?

Just watched all 4 seasons and I want to say that the people saying the show began to suck after Nathan left are--those people are WRONG. Joseph Gilgun is a different type of funny than Sheehan but he is just as funny, and the both of them are funnier than just about anyone on TV.

The thing that really hurt this show, but only a little, is Ian leaving, and I think the reason he left is really fucking stupid. Somebody should tell him the Back to the Future interpretation of time travel is WRONG.

Also, I fucking love the theme song.