• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Miscellaneous likes and loves

i hate frauds
i hate fakes
i hate false people
i hate people who pretend
i hate Babara!
------------------
"its all fun and games until someone gets poked in the eye...but even then its still pretty funny" -That lesbian comedian woman on the abc

I love it when MunkE tells it like it is
smile.gif

------------------
Sucker love is known to swing. Prone to cling and waste these things. Pucker up for heavens sake. There's never been so much at stake.
[This message has been edited by haste (edited 21 October 2000).]

I Love Ferry Corsten, he's such a friendly guy and he's a class DJ, good tune selection and mixing skills
(/me waits for the hate mail to start POURING in
wink.gif
)
I Love being able to have a completely wicked time straight
I Love ciggerates (UHmmmm ciggerates)
I Love scatterdays
Peace
rc1n

I like people who actually like
smile.gif
Actually I was just reading what Shadow wrote in this thread. Reminds me of when I was a lil kid.
Thanks Shadow for making me remember my childhood days again
smile.gif

I've got some to add:
  • Sitting in a hot spa while off your tits on a Buddah
  • Pashing someone in a hot spa while off your tits on a Buddah
    wink.gif
  • E-massages with that special someone
  • Pashing someone with a tongue stud (love it!)
  • Going to work on the train
  • Clifton Hill!
Yeah ok, no-one will understand the last 2, but I'm sure some will agree with me on the rest
smile.gif

------------------
...the currency man.

hehehehhehe DecimalDan is in love
wink.gif

------------------
Sucker love is known to swing. Prone to cling and waste these things. Pucker up for heavens sake. There's never been so much at stake.

...and I know who with. He has the Wild Things to thank for that...
See what happens when you go to my parties? You hear rocking music, have a mad time and have the chance to meet your life partner!

...So where's my life partner Psyentist? You didn't friggin' invite her did ya!
Well at least the rest is true
smile.gif

...But just make sure my life partner gets an invite to the next one ok!
Oh shit, off topic... Umm, Umm... errr...
I love it when you go to a bush doof and meet your life partner.
Nice save Tars!
Yeah I thought so.
Too bad it didn't work for me tho...
------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with tomato sauce.
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 24 October 2000).]

i love it when nothing's going wrong.
i love running into a good friend when u dont expect it.
i love walking in rain hand in hand.
i love being huddled in bed watching rain slide down the window panel. (more than walking in rain)
i love the anticipation of tomorrow.
i love hot chocolate with marshmallows on a cold night.
i love kicking butt at the pool table.
i love cool housemates who are understanding and accepting of me and my activities.
i love letters.
imu2.gif

I love fridays...after bustin ya chops all week..theres nothing like friday afternoon...the anticipation.....all the shit ya gunna get up to on the weekend..i get so exited!
smile.gif
..and the buzz b4 a huge party..especially whan you have been looking forward to it for agez..i love that day b4 it ,im on a high..on a buzz..soo happy
------------------
StOp ThE WorlD...i WaNNa gEt oFF

I love god.
I love my wife.
I love my life.
I love my friends.
I love my job (no, it's true).
I love U2. (no, really, it's true).
I love weekends.
I love travelling.
ummm, that's all for now
smile.gif

Love ya all
CC
------------------
We're packing our suitcase for a place, none of us has been
A place that has to be believed to be seen.

i love:
getting off work at 1am in the morning and having a friend who's willing to give me a massage just cause i want one
smile.gif
smile.gif

having friends who will cuddle you when you need it..not thinking that it means anything more the needing to be cuddled
travelling and seeing new places...getting to explore
i love being outside in the rain or in lots of fog
going for long walks on the beach...
i love having good friends who can handle being in shared silence

i love having someone there for me in my time of need - thanks ducky, love you

i love music
i love the fact that i like the music i do, as it allows to be myself when i write, and i have no borders, no limits, no one saying 'no thats not normal adrian society won't accept that adrian' over my shoulder,
i love my family, and all those who care for me.
i love the fact that ppl think i'm a sucker, because while i'll go out of my way to help someone in need, i can weed out those trying to fuck me. (in a proverbial sense)
i love the fact that, thru various explorations and experimentations , i find myself where im at now, at peace with who i am.
I love the fact that in the last 2 years my life has changed so much, in regards to anything from my outlook on other people, to the clothes i wear, to the friends i have made, and those i have chosen to let slip away.
i love my dog, sasha. (yes sasha, and my mum named her, not i) hehehe
wink.gif

i love my car. its rusty. its crap, but its mine. I love the moments that i've had in that car, morning, sleepless drives after parties, the ones that crawl along at 50kmh coz u know ur tired and sleep deprived and ur too scared to drive fast(but u end up falling asleep coz the drive is to boring).
Most of all.....I love pekkie for thinking up this topic. U rock (not that i've ever met you, but good work...hehehe *mwah*)
-peace-
oh and i love my 505. its mine. fuck off. I've made love with that thing i swear...but when i get my nova and rm1x and sampler, the 505 is going to be deprived of attention for a bit hehehe.
smile.gif

NOVATION here i come!

I love serotone's music!
Seriously man, you rock... I'm gonna come bug you next time I see you at @mosphere
smile.gif

I love the smell of the air after a summer rainstorm, mmmmmm dusty but fresh.
I love the way that bubbles catch the sunshine as they float away.
I love the whir of fire poi as they rush past my head.
I love the way saturday afternoon delirium brings you and your friends even closer together.
I love the feeling of wet sand crunching under my feet.
I love snuggling with my boyfriend under the doonah on a wet, winter's day after calling in sick.
I love the coldness of the water as I dive through a wave for my first swim of summer.
I love chocolate body paint... mmmmmm no calories, twice the fun.
Finn
smile.gif

I love scatterdays.
I love looking at old photo's
I love dribbling shit
I love holidays
I love martabak
I love nasi goreng
I love dope
I love hot summer days

i love hot summer days only because u hate the heat, and spend the day waiting for the cool breeze of a mid summers night...
i love tarsalan...he is my bum chum...hehe thanx man...come up and bug me all u like..in fact...its funny how many ppl say 'yeah i saw u play at atmosphere' but no one actually comes up and says hi
frown.gif

i love it when people come up and say hi
i love exams...coz of the feeling of freedom u get when u walk out ur last one.. (off to the pub to get skashed)
umm
speaking of exams...comms eng monday eek bye
must studymust studymust studymust studymust must studystudymust studymust studymust study
must studymust studymust studymust studymust studymust studymust studymust studymust must studystudymust studymust studymust studymust studymust studymust studymusttudymustdymust studymust studymust studymust must studystudymust studymust studymust study
must studymust studymust studymust study