• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mind Machines on Psychedelics... any others had experience?

Choronzon333

Bluelighter
SO about a month ago I took shrooms. While I was coming up and then about 4 hours after I took them I used this mind machine called the roshi.... It basically uses an algorythm of flashing lights to pull your brain toward functioning in a more resting yet focused state. A meditative state like a yogi. It was quite amazing. It is usally great on its own in its ability to get you to think more clearheadely, more focused, more open, more relaxed yet awake....

On shrooms it really helped make the trip more relaxing, beneficial, less chaotic and more enlightening. THe combination of the two in harmony is sure something else that neither on its own is. Also the lights look beautiful on shrooms.

Anyone else like using similar mind machines or biofeedback with psyches

here is the roshi site. If you have the money I highly reccomend it. Not worth it just for use with psyches but on its own everyday it is better for clearheaded concentration than any type of adhd medication or drug I have ever tried. There is no stimulanty feeling obviously but its amazing what this box of flashing likes can actually do. It sounds like Sci-fi but it works veeeery well. the guy that designed it is a genius!!

http://neurodynamicactivator.com/

You certain this wasn't as a result of auto suggestion ?

I have a Proteus mind machine that I bought for a reasonable price ($100-something) and have found it useful on its own or while tripping. I like it most with ketamine and cannabis, but it's also been pretty good for guiding trips on other psychedelics like LSD.

That roshi device looks interesting but as shulsd33 said the price tag is ridiculous. Are there different sessions to choose from, or can you create your own?

I have a Proteus mind machine that I bought for a reasonable price ($100-something) and have found it useful on its own or while tripping. I like it most with ketamine and cannabis, but it's also been pretty good for guiding trips on other psychedelics like LSD.

That roshi device looks interesting but as shulsd33 said the price tag is ridiculous. Are there different sessions to choose from, or can you create your own?

Uhhh no if you read it its just 1 algorithm that runs. You can get different types of lights. It was designed to pull your brain to one type of state of mind however the type of light used can influence the ratio of focus to relaxation...

Anyway all the professionals I know in biofeedback say that it is many times more effective than other machines such as the Proteus. Alot of EEG testing has confirmed that too. Its surely not worth the price for tripping obviously but for use everyday as a mind machine its actually worth it. Like I said its way more effective at improving concentration than say amphetamines...

I've always wanted to try a mind machine. Shame about the price.

One day...