• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Mike Tyson on smoking DMT

The only issue i have with you is you faking most of your drug experinces then claiming to know it all and spreading harmful misinformation

I've taken plenty of those drugs and never felt like I was dying. I understand where it comes from - it's not an ordinary state of mind so..it must be like death right? Monty python logic.

Why would buddhists and Hindus living thousands of years ago have any idea about death? They have as much idea as the people who wrote the bible.
If you take enough psychedelic drugs you may have
I've taken plenty of those drugs and never felt like I was dying. I understand where it comes from - it's not an ordinary state of mind so..it must be like death right? Monty python logic.

Why would buddhists and Hindus living thousands of years ago have any idea about death? They have as much idea as the people who wrote the bible.
If you take a high enough dose of these drugs you will get 'ego death' and even telepathy, or some sort of non-verbal communication.

Hindus and Buddhists have studied the mind and body for thousands of years via meditation, and other altered states, in ways Western medicine and neuroscience are just now discovering.

I don't mean to get all BE HERE NOW, or even Leary, but it is not like Eastern Christianity or Gnosticism.

Calm down trip - don't take it personal just because I don't agree with you. We arn't in primary school anymore - we can disagree and still be friendly.

You think some buddhist living 5000 years ago had accurate information about death, I don't. It makes no difference how much "work" you put in if your philosophy is stupid shit to begin with - a scientologist can put in 10,000 hours of work on his religion and will still be spouting horseshit.
Heh I would say the Hindus and Buddhists might disagree, or find your theory silly?

Scientology is not a religion or spirituality, it is a cult.

If you take enough psychedelic drugs you may have
If you take a high enough dose of these drugs you will get 'ego death' and even telepathy, or some sort of non-verbal communication.

If you get one of these telepathic buddhists to sit in a sealed room and he can write down my next half-dozen posts on bluelight I'll go along with you. Otherwise it's just some bloke saying something - like people say they saw UFO's and when you naysay it they go "Well, why would they lie?" They lie because the only time anyone pays them any attention in their lonely lives is when they say "I was telepathic" or "I died and came back" or "I saw a UFO and he tickled my anus".

I've heard all the ideas of it's health benefits - the same shit has being going round for a hundred years - doesn't Yogananda talk about "Hindus who are 300 years old and look like they are 15". It was all bullshit. George Harrison said in 1968 "I believe studying hinduism has added decades to my life already". He died at 58. Go figure. And don't get me started on "yogic flying"

no one claims to have powers in real awakening. You seriously just sprouting some half racist bullshit and trolling

If you get one of these telepathic buddhists to sit in a sealed room and he can write down my next half-dozen posts on bluelight I'll go along with you. Otherwise it's just some bloke saying something - like people say they saw UFO's and when you naysay it they go "Well, why would they lie?" They lie because the only time anyone pays them any attention in their lonely lives is when they say "I was telepathic" or "I died and came back" or "I saw a UFO and he tickled my anus".

I've heard all the ideas of it's health benefits - the same shit has being going round for a hundred years - doesn't Yogananda talk about "Hindus who are 300 years old and look like they are 15". It was all bullshit. George Harrison said in 1968 "I believe studying hinduism has added decades to my life already". He died at 58. Go figure. And don't get me started on "yogic flying"
What is yogic flying? George Harrison was a polydrug/hard drug addict, and the decades of smoking tobacco, hashish, and cocaine addiction added up.

Yogic flying is when they sit on their bottoms and jump and then claim they are flying. The Beatles said the maharishi used to tell them he knew of someone who could fly "just in the next village" but every time they asked to see it he was always on the toilet or something. Like any good con artist you always need a getout.

If George had stayed clean and was still alive would you be saying "He was right - being a hindu did extend his life by decades"? It's kind of a win-win argument isn't it. If they die it was down to something else and if they live it must be the Hindu shit.

no one claims to have powers in real awakening. You seriously just sprouting some half racist bullshit and trolling

So forgive me and kindly teach me the error of my ways - isn't that the essence of buddhism?
because they put in the work to awaken. But im not going to feed the troll anymore. In other threads you always say u never done dmt.

You've got me confused with someone else trips - I've taken enough DMT to stun a charging rhino. "Ismene has never taken any DMT" - oh my god, that is hilarious.

I havn't put in any buddhist "awakening work" but if someone disagrees with me I don't start calling them names and I don't take it personally. We don't all have to be the same. (That's just something I worked out myself)

Yogic flying is when they sit on their bottoms and jump and then claim they are flying. The Beatles said the maharishi used to tell them he knew of someone who could fly "just in the next village" but every time they asked to see it he was always on the toilet or something. Like any good con artist you always need a getout.

If George had stayed clean and was still alive would you be saying "He was right - being a hindu did extend his life by decades"? It's kind of a win-win argument isn't it. If they die it was down to something else and if they live it must be the Hindu shit.
I don't think Hinduism or not being Hindu or Buddhist, or any religion or spirituality has much to do with someone's lifespan as genetics do, and maybe luck? I am not sure if George Harrison was even actually Hindu or if he joined some guru based cult masquerading as Hinduism like that paedophile Pete Townshend did?

I don't know how serious he was about it - someone said he either had his hand in the prayer bead bag or the cocaine bag. I think he explored hare krishna too. He died surrounded by his hindu mates and hindu religious items tho and made a trip to the ganges when he knew he was dying so I suppose it was a lifelong interest.

So forgive me and kindly teach me the error of my ways - isn't that the essence of buddhism?

You've got me confused with someone else trips - I've taken enough DMT to stun a charging rhino. "Ismene has never taken any DMT" - oh my god, that is hilarious.

I havn't put in any buddhist "awakening work" but if someone disagrees with me I don't start calling them names and I don't take it personally. We don't all have to be the same. (That's just something I worked out myself)
What happened when you took DMT or Ayahuasca? Did you have an out of body experience? Or a bad trip? I was told that Ayahuasca is life changing but that you have to take it with a guide or someone experienced. Sometimes Datura is mixed into Ayahuasca and this apparently changes the trip.

Ayahuasca and DMT seem interesting but I have known people who did them without guidance or thought it was going to magically solve all of life's issues, or that it makes them enlightened or basically 'above' everyone else-especially people who have never taken DMT/Ayahuasca but maybe the drug feeds their narcissistic personality disorder, and in some cases these people went mad.

I loved DMT and moclobemide - it's the greatest high I've ever experienced. But the nausea was too uncomfortable (after I'd taken it about 300 times) and I couldn't find a way around it until I discovered 4-aco-dmt - that's exactly the same as DMT but zero nausea. Incredible stuff. Sure I've seen alien landscapes and you do sometimes feel like you're mind is leaving your body behind which I guess is what a lot of people try and dramatise it after the trip as "That must be like death". I just felt it was "like being on 4-aco-dmt" - I'm still alive so I can't say "It was like dying" can I? Until I experience death - which I'm sure TripsitterNZ hopes is very soon - I'll just stick with the explanation "it felt like I was tripping" :)

What happened when you took DMT or Ayahuasca? Did you have an out of body experience? Or a bad trip? I was told that Ayahuasca is life changing but that you have to take it with a guide or someone experienced. Sometimes Datura is mixed into Ayahuasca and this apparently changes the trip.

Ayahuasca and DMT seem interesting but I have known people who did them without guidance or thought it was going to magically solve all of life's issues, or that it makes them enlightened or basically 'above' everyone else-especially people who have never taken DMT/Ayahuasca but maybe the drug feeds their narcissistic personality disorder, and in some cases these people went mad.
Hes never done dmt I can pull it of his last posts when he says he never done it hes a worse troll than heartlesssbbq

I loved DMT and moclobemide - it's the greatest high I've ever experienced. But the nausea was too uncomfortable (after I'd taken it about 300 times) and I couldn't find a way around it until I discovered 4-aco-dmt - that's exactly the same as DMT but zero nausea. Incredible stuff. Sure I've seen alien landscapes and you do sometimes feel like you're mind is leaving your body behind which I guess is what a lot of people try and dramatise it after the trip as "That must be like death". I just felt it was "like being on 4-aco-dmt" - I'm still alive so I can't say "It was like dying" can I? Until I experience death - which I'm sure TripsitterNZ hopes is very soon - I'll just stick with the explanation "it felt like I was tripping" :)
Did you experience or communicate, or have the presence of entities? If so, what were they like? If you took DMT 300 times, why not take Ayahuasca in Peru or Brasil where it is legal? How did taking DMT change you? Isn't 4-aco-DMT basically Psilocybin?

It's a funny thing - if you tell yourself "that looked like an entity..." you tend to start seeing more entity shapes. If you tell yourself "that was just some random bullshit my brain made up" they tend to stop appearing. So - I'm not sure about the entities. But you definately feel a tremendous "presence" in the background - either that's Mr Alien or it's some part of your own brain that you arn't aware of normally. It feels like your brain has been let off the leash and your own personality is only a small part of the the brain - the phrase I tend to get is "Sit back and let me have the controls for a while Ismene"

I wouldn't dream of taking it with some arsehole of a shaman trying to rip the gullible off for money. The whole point of DMT and all psychedelics is it's the drug itself - you don't need some ball-sniffer claiming he's some sort of psychedelic fucking vicar to get in between you and the drug. Trust in yourself and the psychedelic - that's all you need.

It's a funny thing - if you tell yourself "that looked like an entity..." you tend to start seeing more entity shapes. If you tell yourself "that was just some random bullshit my brain made up" they tend to stop appearing. So - I'm not sure about the entities. But you definately feel a tremendous "presence" in the background - either that's Mr Alien or it's some part of your own brain that you arn't aware of normally. It feels like your brain has been let off the leash and your own personality is only a small part of the the brain - the phrase I tend to get is "Sit back and let me have the controls for a while Ismene"

I wouldn't dream of taking it with some arsehole of a shaman trying to rip the gullible off for money. The whole point of DMT and all psychedelics is it's the drug itself - you don't need some ball-sniffer claiming he's some sort of psychedelic fucking vicar to get in between you and the drug. Trust in yourself and the psychedelic - that's all you need.
What is the 'presence' like?

Like meeting a loving, caring friend - another phrase I feel is "Hello Ismene, hows it going, I've been waiting for you for so long, lets have a fucking laugh and a great time". And I can see how a lot of people would automatically think "Dude, a voice seems to be talking to me..it MUST BE GOD!!". To be honest - I know it's just me.

Last edited:
Tyson, should use whatever he wants to. They were giving to soldiers who fought in Iraq Trihexyphenidyl (like PCP to the uninitiated --worse in high dosage)